Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
FYI... everytime I get on or think about the FZ09... the whole Forum rides with me!
It continues to be the case, that, this Forum brings an additional dynamic of enjoyment to an already awesome/fun bike!!!
Thanks folks!!! :hello:

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
Oh, on this virtual group ride, I imagine everyone happily riding a RAPID RED beastie.
(sorry, my dream world, my coloring)

(and...guys/gals with suspension upgrades...are in the back of the pack) :barbershop_quartet_

·
Super Moderator
5,751 Posts
Oh, on this virtual group ride, I imagine everyone happily riding a RAPID RED beastie.
(sorry, my dream world, my coloring)

(and...guys/gals with suspension upgrades...are in the back of the pack) :barbershop_quartet_
It seems fair that those of us with upgraded suspension would be in the back. Two reasons....
1. It gives the "slower" riders up front a chance to ride and think they are fast....without having to watch us disappear away from them if we were in front.
2. It's always a good idea to have some "sweepers" in the rear to keep track of everyone. :cool:

And just in case anyone here is taking my comments seriously....they're not!

·
Registered
511 Posts
I wear a bright Red Joe Rocket jacket. Close enough? Actually my in-laws with a paint booth owe me some favors, and I'm thinking of turning the bike Blue to match the wheels.

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Two reasons.... 1. It gives the "slower" riders 2. ... "sweepers" in the rear
To the moon...TT! ;)

to the moon.jpg

I wear a bright Red Joe Rocket jacket ... turning the bike Blue
Yes, you're cool... red puts you in the middle of the pack.
Blue? Please, are you serious. Wrong direction...on the color-spectrum, bub! :sad11:

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Of course everyone's riding red... it's the fastest, duh...

Can I have someone with the akra TI exhaust in front of me? I want to hear that sweet sweet sound...
Made to order, you cruise right up front... I just happen to have the VERY best exhaust (A-TI). Why would you put anything else on a triple? :booty:

(just wanted to play the exhaust snob for a moment... all dun!)

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
And just in case anyone here is taking my comments seriously....they're not!
People, I've known TT for a long time (since 04-22-14) and he's only serious about two things:
1) FZ09 suspension setup.
2) Following the leader of dreams...me.

·
Registered
511 Posts
I am serious. It would be unique. And it wouldn't look like everybody else's LG w/Blurple. There's a lot of them u know.

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I am serious. It would be unique. And it wouldn't look like everybody else's LG w/Blurple. There's a lot of them u know.
Serious...or not...you get to ride in the middle. TT will keep his eye on especially you and that wild looking Blurple bike.
Seriously...it does sound cool. I personally like Yamaha's blurple and blue colors. Do it, bro!

·
Registered
511 Posts
So if it's a virtual ride, or dream world as you say, can I ride the new Kawasaki H2? Wonder if I'd need a pilot's license?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts