Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi mates!

I want to share with you a video with my machine taking corners. I have to say i´m very happy to join this forum and i am sharing a lot of our info in the FZ-Spain forum. (here the people don´t speak english very well)

So enjoy.
NOTE: THE CAMERA HAS PARKINGSON.

Another video of MT-SPAIN OWNERS CLUB TAKING CORNERS: (FZ-07 FZ-09)

I left a picture of my FZ-09 (here MT-09)

Thanks for your time!!

·
Registered
107 Posts
Suspension stock? Those corners don't look that tight either, could be the camera work?

·
Registered
385 Posts
Very cool, looks like a documentary on Sasquatch riding an FZ-09 with the camerawork. But I can't argue that the best riders it the world right now are all Spanish!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Suspension stock? Those corners don't look that tight either, could be the camera work?
Sorry about the camera jaja My bike has the stock suspension (black MT with white helmet (its me xD)) but my friend has mount in the Blue MT-09 a better suspension and he is very faster than me about that jeje
What exhaust is that ?
Is a homemade car exahust adapted to the 09 (duramás) add pic.
Very cool, looks like a documentary on Sasquatch riding an FZ-09 with the camerawork. But I can't argue that the best riders it the world right now are all Spanish!
jajajaja very good xD we try to improve everyday mate jajaj

That exhaust Is known as the seniorita cooter foofer.
jajaja i dont have idea what is seniorita cooter foofer jaja but take a pic pls jeje

Thank you for your answers!!!

PD: PIC:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
Love the sound of the FZ09 ramping up!!!
Thing of beauty.
Thx for sharing.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.