Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

Veteran's Day is Almost Upon Us

3K views 4 replies 5 participants last post by  thrstrmech 
#1 ·

We enjoy loads and loads of freedom here in this great country of ours, and I know that I certainly don't think about it enough. We get on our bikes every day and enjoy the open road without worry about many of the things that people on the other side of the world have to worry about. There are those that have to worry about physical harm coming to them just because they were in the wrong place at the wrong time. We are fortunate enough that we don't have to think about that.

I would like to take a moment to thank those that have served in our armed forces and helped to keep our country's boarders free from invasion. You are my heroes and I thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Nick from Stoltec Moto has even taken this one step further. Check out what he has to say.

The 2015 riding season has just about come and gone. Rides with friends, time at the racetrack, and blitzing through the woods – our concerns limited only to having fun, reducing lap times, and returning home without broken bones. We’re fortunate to live in such a blissful state of moto-euphoria.

The word lucky comes to mind, but really, luck has nothing to do with it. Our freedom to live and play is linked directly to the men and women in uniform who have committed to protecting our nation. Their service is devoid of political affiliation. Their service is blind to race, religion, or sexual orientation. Their service is an ideal that we should all strive to possess.

Stoltec Moto would like to thank each and every service member who have selflessly dedicated their lives to protecting our people, our land, and our way of life. Service takes its toll on the mind, body, and spirit and we do not take those sacrifices lightly. For those who need a little extra support back home, Stoltec Moto will donate all profits of each order placed on November 11th, 2015 to the Intrepid Fallen Heroes Fund. In addition, Stoltec Moto will match the donation up to $500.

Wherever you are, wherever you go, take the time to thank a vet today.

Veterans Day 2015 | StoltecMoto

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.