Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So went in to the local bike dealer just out of curiosity to see if they had an FZ07 in yet. It was the same place i bought my FZ09 from. And yep, one had been put out on the floor only two hrs ago. Graphite grey.. I really did think wow. Loved the sizing and well cutting a long story short, i had to hold myself fully back from buying it there and then. My wife has a full license and the thought was a little like TripleThreat's his and her's...

I needed to step back for a sec and take a deep breath ! I've got the cash, but it'll clear out my little safety net that i like to have.. I can sell my existing KLX250sf for 3k, plus with some CC cash back, i'd only be out of pocket for 3.5k It'll be primarily for the wife. But TBH, i'd probably use it as much. Didn't ride it, as they said they wern't allowing any test rides.

So anyway, we're gonna sleep on it.

The only problem is that we have two young children and well, we can really never go out for rides together unless there's family in town to take the kids for a couple of hrs. In a couple of yrs, they'll be old enough to stay at home by themselves for a couple of hrs.. But not today.

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
Doc....wow man I am shocked that the SAME dealer that sold you your FZ -09 ...... would not allow you to test ride the FZ 07. If I were you....I'd start looking for a different dealer to buy from. That just isn't acceptable at all.

Reactions: Steve101

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
No dealers around me allow test rides of new bikes unless you buy them. If you are financing you basically have to sign all the paperwork and when you go on a test ride, if you drop it or do not return with it, then it is yours.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts