Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Right now...can you believe,...there are only 93 members....and 457 GUESTS? Holy crap....something is up. Can it be the FZ-07 is garnering all this attention? If so.....I guess the FZ-07 OWNERS will soon outnumber the FZ-09 owners. I love it when a plan comes together. :)

It might be those damn "hanging chads".....I dunno.

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
The FZ-07 & MT-07 have their own forums (<note forums, as in plural), why would they be lurking here?

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The FZ-07 & MT-07 have their own forums (<note forums, as in plural), why would they be lurking here?
The home page lists TOTAL people on the forum at the moment.

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
The home page lists TOTAL people on the forum at the moment.
Umm, ok, lets try this again...

They have their own dedicated forums on the internet (ie yamahamt07forums.com & fz07.org), thus no need to lurk here, on a FZ-09 forum.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Logic doesn't always win. Who knows why they're here. Who cares honestly. More publicity for our awesome bike

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,842 Posts
I read a magazine article that the fz07 is crap

Sent from my phone and my autocorrect sucks

·
Registered
155 Posts
Unless your zipping around town, it seems pointless. Id put it in the sane category as the grom.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I read a magazine article that the fz07 is crap

Show me. Otherwise it's BS.

·
Registered
3,842 Posts
I kid I kid

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
Because we've been pushing for and discussing a larger and smaller FZ/MT on this forum since the 09 was released. We lead while the others follow. This may be the FZ09.org forum (previously the yamahafz09.c0m) BUT we are all about the FZ/MT (FJ) family. We are FZ.

·
Registered
520 Posts
I cant imagibe someone not spending the few extra bucks for fz09 over 07... 09 price is gonna ho up to 8900$ msrp, mark my words

·
Registered
835 Posts
I may or may not be spamming links to our forums all over the internet.

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
Top speed is around 120 ish. I wonder if electronically limited or not?

·
Registered
962 Posts
I cant imagibe someone not spending the few extra bucks for fz09 over 07... 09 price is gonna ho up to 8900$ msrp, mark my words

The FZ-07 is cheaper to buy, cheaper to insure, gets better gas mileage, has smoother off/on and on/off throttle response. I'm a single parent with a 7 year old - the 07 would be a better choice for me for carrying my daughter. Luckily, she's fallen in love with the back seat of my CRF250L, because even with the top box and backrest pad she didn't like the 09...

I'd look for a way to trade my CRF250L it were an XTZ-07. With the steel frame the 07 would make a better adventure bike than the 09.

·
Registered
570 Posts
FWIW, the May 2014 issue of the British magazine Bike has a rave review of the MT-07/FZ-07, and estimates the top speed is 125 mph.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts