Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
I know several people with 09s in the Fairfax and Leesburg area. Im in Ashburn, VA

·
Registered
245 Posts
Williamsburg here. I tend not to be one who rides in groups (particularly with a bunch of folks I don't know), but am always up for a ride.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Dang! just moved outta Hampton last fall

·
Registered
239 Posts
Williamsburg here. I tend not to be one who rides in groups (particularly with a bunch of folks I don't know), but am always up for a ride.
FZ or FJ? I keep seeing this guy on an FJ round Williamsburg. I have a Caddy, only one I've seen in the area so far so its likely me if you see one around.

·
Registered
245 Posts
FZ or FJ? I keep seeing this guy on an FJ round Williamsburg. I have a Caddy, only one I've seen in the area so far so its likely me if you see one around.
Red FZ here. I stopped behind a guy on a gray FJ one day at Jamestown on the parkway. I complimented his bike and he seemed to not even recognize the FZ. He was an older (60s) bigger guy who was riding under the speed limit.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Manassas, VA here. Looking to meet some riders! Most of my old friends have moved on to track days only. I cannot afford that shit

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hi VA riders,
I am new to the forum, located in north VA, close to DC.
I am in the market for FZ09,
anyone selling?

thanks

1 - 20 of 48 Posts