Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Heyas! As it says I'm in upstate NY, I've been riding a few years now, I'm comfortable on a bike but no expert. I started looking at the 09s some months back and in my search for info came across this forum which I have been diligently stalking since. There's a lot of great knowledge and insight around here and in the end you guys helped me decide on the 09. Three weeks ago I bought an orange one. I just got to ride it for the first time this past weekend, and I was elated! Going to be keeping this bike awhile I think - or until (if) an ABS version? Anyways - I figured I would sign up and share in the fun with you all.

C'mon spring! Good times.

·
Registered
354 Posts
Welcome Where did you buy from and upstate is pretty big where a bouts? my avatar says where i am at.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Yes Welcome! And I'm all in for an early spring. We are getting 10 more inches of snow this weekend! Puke!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Welcome Where did you buy from and upstate is pretty big where a bouts? my avatar says where i am at.
I'm in the Binghamton area, I bought the bike from Conklin Cycle and it is the only FZ09 sold in the region as far as we know. They do have a Graphite one on floor and I think they are getting a Red in soon. Nice guys easy going, I'm happy with the deal I got from them.

It's a sunny 16 degrees today, warming up!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Cool. Nice town Watkins Glen. Do you know if the track does any open ride days for bikes? Or some sort of setup to get on it with a bike...I have checked the website but there is little info.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts