Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
To all Upper Midwest riders, what say to join up for a fun and exhilarating track day (Brainerd, MN & Elkhart Lake, WI plus with ZARS, MN)?
All skills levels are welcome, got a trailer - tent, table, coolers you name it its gonna be an awesome experience even if we don't have a WY license plate (bucking Bronco -grin).

Well then are you ready to buck down your wild bronco aka 09er...? Then this is one of the best Venues to learn how to control your wild Bronco, with fellow 09er riders plus the best riding instructions (all skill levels) in the Upper Midwest through ZARS (Zalusky Riding School).

Check it out @2014 Track Day Schedule provided through ZARS:

ZARS DCTC Rostmount, MN
17 highly technical corners and elevations
Font Photography Black-and-white Vehicle Sport venue

Brainerd International Raceway, MN
Aerial photography Bird's-eye view Water resources Urban design Waterway

Elkhart Lake's Road America WI
Its legendary four-mile, 14-turn road circuit has challenged the world’s best racers for over 57 years.
Aerial photography Park Urban design Amusement park Roller coaster

·
Registered
128 Posts
I'm hitting Brainerd and RA in a loooong week of driving and riding late JUN/JUL. Not sure if I will have room for the FZ though. Trying to figure that out now.

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That is good to know, do you have a track bike?
If you want PM me and we could meet or even trailer up their.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Just picked up my FZ a couple weeks ago, I would definetely be interested in checking out a track day. I don't know to many people around the area, so always looking to find some people to ride with.

·
Registered
280 Posts
I live near road America, I don't have plans far getting myself track gear but I would love to come down and see some guys put an 09 through its paces :)

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Great... btw I will be @DCTC with ZARS July the 12 and 26.
I'm easy to spot because their is so far only one 9er HA ... we should changed that and give the Triple Speed some thunder!
I will have my blue canopy and all provisions again.. so lets meet up.

Getting my feet wet so to speak on a new very technical track and new 9er bike handling.
Land vehicle Motorcycle Vehicle Motorcycle racer Motorcycling
© Twisted light Photography

Land vehicle Vehicle Motorcycle Motor vehicle Supermoto

Land vehicle Vehicle Motor vehicle Motorcycle Motorcycling

1 - 7 of 7 Posts