·
Registered
2,476 Posts
Reactions: Lee Drew

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Looked at those but they were out of stock. And read alot of great reviews about cyclops. They had super fast shipping, great secure packaging and the only modification was cutting the rubber cover over the bulb to make room for the fan/heat sink.

·
Registered
2,476 Posts
you will have to excuse me if I think your a shill for that company....your only contribution to this forum is this thread in which you are raving about that light....call me a cynic but that's how I see it....

in any event, Ill stick with the tripage....they are a sponsor and the lights are normally in stock. ..I got one just a few weeks back...and they also have fast shipping and great packaging and gave us all a super deal on a group buy...

http://www.fz09.org/forum/56-tripageled/6307-led-headlight-group-buy.html

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Just joined cause I just got the bike and it was the first upgrade I did. and I have seen alot of other reviews about having to mount ballast and what not and this was a pretty easy and pain free so thought I would share. Not trying to step on sponsors toes just throwing out my opinion. First post cause its the first upgrade I'm not affiliated with them at all.

·
Registered
3,842 Posts
Glad you like the light - I have the Tripage myself as wel but always good to have choices. Upgrading the stock light to anything else makes a big difference. It's great LEDs are really coming down in price.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts