Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
3,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I am sad to announce that I won't be here as a vendor anymore. I tough I had a nice product for a fair price. I wish I could do it for cheaper or even free but life being not free... can't happen. No feeling hurt here, so many nice options are available right now.

I will be sticking around this great community as a proud member.

In the mean time, I still have 2 complete exhaust kit sitting on the shelf. $730.00 a pop, but any decent offer will be consider. I rather sell them here than Ebay. Worst case I have some spare... LOL

I have a lot of other things going on right now and enough side-work to keep me busy for a while and bring real $$$ in without having to stock on inventory.

Cheers everyone.

Martin

·
Registered
658 Posts
Sorry to hear man! The popularity of this bike has definitely driven a vast and competitive market; Sadly, the big dogs have less money tied up with the volumes they are pushing.

Good luck with the sale of the remaining units and a bump for a top notch guy!

·
Registered
3,842 Posts
sorry to here Marthy, really appreciate all the advice you've offered on many topics - glad you're sticking around.

·
Registered
3,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Not going anywhere.

Also thanks for the kind words.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
273 Posts
Well I am sad to announce that I won't be here as a vendor anymore. I tough I had a nice product for a fair price. I wish I could do it for cheaper or even free but life being not free... can't happen. No feeling hurt here, so many nice options are available right now.

I will be sticking around this great community as a proud member.

In the mean time, I still have 2 complete exhaust kit sitting on the shelf. $730.00 a pop, but any decent offer will be consider. I rather sell them here than Ebay. Worst case I have some spare... LOL

I have a lot of other things going on right now and enough side-work to keep me busy for a while and bring real $$$ in without having to stock on inventory.

Cheers everyone.

Martin
This includes the newer version of your controller also?

·
Registered
3,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I might keep those on my website for a while. Look like those are getting popular overseas where flashing ECU is not as easy.

·
Registered
3,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Found this at the stealership. Sild an exhaust to a local rider and he end up giving it back to the dealership... too fast! I think he did told me that was his first real bike...

·
Registered
3,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
One last thing... I have 2 left. First come first serve.

·
Vendor
2,165 Posts
I'll still proudly wear your company logo on my back! :)
And I'm glad you are not going anywhere... we need our dose of French-Canadian up in this "hizzy".

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
Sorry to hear that Marthy, your brand will continue to live on these forums believe it or not. You made your mark early in the FZ-09 history books.

I'm only being facetious when I say this but If you wrap your exhaust in a titanium sleeve it might sell better.

Cheers!

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Glad you are sticking around, I like the stock exhaust enough to keep it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
sorry that it didn't turn out to be good business for you Martin, your threads have been extremely helpful to me and other members for sure. I bet if you had more seats made like the one that you have, and re-sold them...you would do some business. Yours looks pretty nice indeed.
Most Tuesday's I meet a buddy at a bar that has a French bar tender, Pascal...with a pretty heavy accent. Whenever I read your posts, I have that guys voice in my head. I dont know why I just told you that, lol

·
Registered
3,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
sorry that it didn't turn out to be good business for you Martin, your threads have been extremely helpful to me and other members for sure. I bet if you had more seats made like the one that you have, and re-sold them...you would do some business. Yours looks pretty nice indeed.
Most Tuesday's I meet a buddy at a bar that has a French bar tender, Pascal...with a pretty heavy accent. Whenever I read your posts, I have that guys voice in my head. I dont know why I just told you that, lol
Hope you didn't meet him at the pisser! LOL

I lost most of my accent, not as bad as it use to be. My wife is from South Africa (Jburg), that a much sexier accent :)

·
Registered
601 Posts
I'm surprised. I really like your exhaust. You took great care with the look, sound, and tuning.

I'm sure that you will carry on and apply your skill to new and interesting projects.

·
Registered
616 Posts
Your post of using a ZX10 rear shock really helped me in sorting my suspension reasonably. Thanks for that post, and many others.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts