Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
note* track conditions were not good, a lot of water and wet spots so we couldnt put down any decent lap times.

If you want to cut to the chase 5:10 is where I pass a buddy and 6:38 is where he passes me back lmao. last lap or so is when i really get on him and try to pass him. good action.

this is his rear view camera, this also his rear view camera. 12 min mark is when i start to catch up to him, i pass him then gets me back after the 13:30 mark and thats when some good action goes down. especially the last lap

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
Dude .. that was some seriously good riding. You are the master of downshifting and matching revs. I saw a few goofy lines....but you never once got out of shape. Are you using a slipper clutch in your R-6? Thanks for posting.

Reactions: r6racer

·
Registered
3,842 Posts
i wish i was a quarter as good as this - and i dont know if it's just the camera mount but the track looks like it's in horrible condition and yet you're still completely hauling ass. Thanks for posting - great video.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Cd599 yeah youre def right about the goofy lines. I was all over the place trying to dodge puddles and wet spots. All that black sealer stuff was extremely sketchy/slippery because of the cold/wet.

So beck yeah, you are right as well. Track was poo lol.

Abe57 hahah that use to be my instructor when I started trackdays. He was like wtf when I passed him.The last lap you can see im really on him trying to pass him back. I thought I had the gas on him to the finish line but I guess not. Also right after he threw me the finger I try to wheelie pass back him but I shouldnt have tried that he's too fast

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Dude .. that was some seriously good riding. You are the master of downshifting and matching revs. I saw a few goofy lines....but you never once got out of shape. Are you using a slipper clutch in your R-6? Thanks for posting.
oh i just have the stock clutch on my R6, but they come with a stock one (which is a "slipper" clutch) isnt as a good as the aftermarket stuff but i know its better than my 05 r6

1 - 6 of 6 Posts