Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,708 Posts
From the first article..............."Fully adjustable KYB suspension".......What bike did he get? Last I heard it was a partially adjustable suspension...no compression damping.

Reactions: DNFDOUG

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
From the first article..............."Fully adjustable KYB suspension".......What bike did he get? Last I heard it was a partially adjustable suspension...no compression damping.
not all journalists pay super attention to detail. more than one article has mentioned the 09's 'naturally uneven firing order'.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Sounds like everyone is loving the motor. :triumphant: I want more reviews!! One little First Ride Report at a time is killing me. :violent1:

·
Super Moderator
5,708 Posts
I'm dying to see the ride report from Sport Rider magazine....they'll wring it out for sure

Reactions: v2Bob

·
Registered
20 Posts
I'm glad to hear he said the fueling is spot on, sounds better than some of the european tests that said it is snatchy off idle........:eek: I am going to the Aimexpo in Orlando Oct. 19 and 20th. I know Yamaha is doing test rides and I Pray they will have FZ-09's to ride. I will post a review if I get to ride one.......:encouragement:

·
Registered
85 Posts
I'm glad to hear he said the fueling is spot on, sounds better than some of the european tests that said it is snatchy off idle........:eek: I am going to the Aimexpo in Orlando Oct. 19 and 20th. I know Yamaha is doing test rides and I Pray they will have FZ-09's to ride. I will post a review if I get to ride one.......:encouragement:
I, and many others, will have had theirs for a few weeks by then... hopefully

·
Super Moderator
5,708 Posts
I, and many others, will have had theirs for a few weeks by then... hopefully
Here's a hearty OH YEA.....hoping you are right e30kawi.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts