Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Vendor
772 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Something we have been working on for awhile now. Pegs can be running/signals, signals or running/brakes/signals(red led's)
Multiple signal/brake options to choose from.

We can get some more videos once more of these are completed.
Not available on the website, email for more info if you would like to get these. Thanks. T

·
Registered
85 Posts
im very interested in this, is it up for purchase already?

·
Vendor
772 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
im very interested in this, is it up for purchase already?
Yes they are, you can contact use directly [email protected]
The application is "custom" for every order so we have to go through and see what you are wanting before setting it all up. Thanks. T

·
Registered
37 Posts
$160 for 16 led's facing the rear with ultimate function
What exactly is the "ultimate" function? There are a lot of different patterns in that first video so i'm not sure what the "ultimate" function entails. I like the initial pattern that starts at the top, goes to the bottom, then repeats but "stacks" until i fills up the whole cluster, then one blink of everything and it starts over. I'd only want that pattern, like in a repeat until I turn the signal off, and not the rest of flashes and strobes.

Would that be a different price? Also would the pattern start from he beginning when I re-engage the signal?

·
Registered
599 Posts
What exactly is the "ultimate" function? There are a lot of different patterns in that first video so i'm not sure what the "ultimate" function entails. I like the initial pattern that starts at the top, goes to the bottom, then repeats but "stacks" until i fills up the whole cluster, then one blink of everything and it starts over. I'd only want that pattern, like in a repeat until I turn the signal off, and not the rest of flashes and strobes.

Would that be a different price? Also would the pattern start from he beginning when I re-engage the signal?
I think a lot of people are gonna have these same exact questions...:rolleyes:

·
Vendor
772 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I will get some videos of the Ultimate FZ09 pegs we are working on now and explain more of what this board can do for the rider. Should clear up most of the questions.

·
Vendor
772 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Here is a video done by a customer of ours showing the ultimate led pegs in action on his 600rr. Also note the running light intensity can be adjusted as well and even turned off. Any questions let me know. T

·
Registered
599 Posts
very nice! i really like the flashing brake... that would definitely get someone's attention... and the heartbeat pulse turn signal option :encouragement:

·
Registered
128 Posts
something I would like to have but i've got other things to put $160 toward first

·
Registered
10 Posts
around town, I've noticed people give me more room at stop lights now. Not sure it is out of courtesy because they notice me more, or if it's because they can't see the cool lights when they stop too close.

IMG_20160611_115724.jpg IMG_20160611_115736.jpg IMG_20160611_115759.jpg IMG_20160611_115815.jpg IMG_20160611_115819.jpg

·
Vendor
772 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thanks for the video. As of programming now you should have

8 brake options to select from
11 hazard options to select from
12 running light intensities to select from
14 turn signal options to select from

1 - 18 of 18 Posts