Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just received part one of my second purchase from Motostarz. My last item is on back order and will be shipped when available. No biggie with me. I had mentioned on the other Motostarz thread that packaging could have been better. Well, this time it was... a company that listens to their customers, to me, is a great company to deal with.

I had requested no Saturday shipping with FedEx, since the delivery time is between something like 10 am to 8 pm. What a waste of a day, if you didn't plan ahead and set up a time (my last shipment, my first time receiving FedEx shipment). This time, my packaged shipped Friday and arrived Monday via USPS... perfect.

Tom at Motostarz has been very helpful and even did a special/custom order for me. Over all my experience with Motostarz has been awesome and I will continue to do business with them. I even recommended them to an employee at a local bike shop and will continue to do so.

·
Registered
4,424 Posts
Don't get me started about Motostarz. They shipped me a strangely put together Arrow exhaust. The cylinder sleeves came in a kit of Four for a three cylinder and the rubber insert to the hanger was wrong. I hounded them for weeks, reminding them about it on several occasions, only to get a dickhead from Arrow in Italy saying that the piece was right and that I was an idiot. I know how to put a round block in a round hole. Motostarz could not get them to send me another rubber insert.

In steps Skooter65. He contacts his guy at Arrow, they ship one out, presto. I'll be damned, it is the right rubber piece. I will still buy from Motostarz, but I cringe at the thought of asking for help from the guy that I had a language barrier problem with in the first place.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Don't get me started about Motostarz. They shipped me a strangely put together Arrow exhaust. The cylinder sleeves came in a kit of Four for a three cylinder and the rubber insert to the hanger was wrong. I hounded them for weeks, reminding them about it on several occasions, only to get a dickhead from Arrow in Italy saying that the piece was right and that I was an idiot. I know how to put a round block in a round hole. Motostarz could not get them to send me another rubber insert.

In steps Skooter65. He contacts his guy at Arrow, they ship one out, presto. I'll be damned, it is the right rubber piece. I will still buy from Motostarz, but I cringe at the thought of asking for help from the guy that I had a language barrier problem with in the first place.

Sorry to hear of your bad experience. Seems like the mfg was the issue here... Like with my lag time on my replacement blinker, it wasn't the Motostarz that was lagging but the mfg.

·
Registered
4,424 Posts
Sorry to hear of your bad experience. Seems like the mfg was the issue here... Like with my lag time on my replacement blinker, it wasn't the Motostarz that was lagging but the mfg.
Motostarz dropped the ball. too. I had to hound them to get them to follow up on multiple occasions, and they never shipped out the right part. They got sick of me reminding them to contact Arrow and had me do it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts