Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Another nice day on Sunday, I saw 2 other Graphite FZ-09's on my ride through the city. One was coming S on JFK blvd around 2pm, I was stopped at the light, we waved...around 2pm

2nd was just a few minutes later, coming S on Lincoln Drive...I was going N...close to Chestnut Hill. It couldn't have been the same guy...we also exchanged a wave

Was it anybody on this board?

·
Registered
112 Posts
FZ still hasn't caught on around here. I've yet to see another one on the road. And I'm still getting the "that's a Yamaha?" looks (and actual questions). One guy thought I'd stuck the tuning fork logos on myself. Probably doesn't help that the only Yamaha dealer within 100 miles folded two months ago.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Here in Texas, I rode with two other people with FZ-09s, both times we saw another stray FZ running around... good stuff!

·
Registered
420 Posts
It hit 79 degsF in Houston this PM. No riding by me tho since my wife had other plans for me.

·
Registered
151 Posts
NY streets are loaded with potholes and sand/ gravel from the winter, I rode my bike around the block and it was covered in crap, we need a good down pour to clean the streets and some warmer weather!

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
NY streets are loaded with potholes and sand/ gravel from the winter, I rode my bike around the block and it was covered in crap, we need a good down pour to clean the streets and some warmer weather!
OMG, the pot holes this year are the worst! Fortunately on a bike they just make it fun to weave around them...while trying to avoid the cinders

1 - 7 of 7 Posts