Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys I picked up my Fz09 early spring last year. I rode it stock over the summer but I am ready to make some changes. the first couple I want to make are exhaust and intake.

I was looking at the SR1 full system. Has anyone else used on?

Thanks

·
Super Moderator
5,751 Posts
Wrong section! That's three different threads TODAY.

·
Super Moderator
5,751 Posts
Posting the same exact thread in two different places is not going to work here.....and on top of that....both of them are posted in the wrong section.

·
Super Moderator
5,751 Posts
Easy on the rooky... LOL
It's all good Marthy.........we had a PM about it and I realize he is new here.....it's the ones that have been around for a while and still continue to post EVERYTHING in the General Section no matter what the topic is. I've moved at least 8 threads today......because people just post everything in the General Section instead of taking the time to look things over and select the proper section to put it in.

Reactions: marthy

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Really only have a few questions about it. How was the install? And did you have any issues with check engine lights or anything like that? And lastly what did you use for a "power commander" and 02 optimizer?
Thanks,

·
Registered
153 Posts
Really only have a few questions about it. How was the install? And did you have any issues with check engine lights or anything like that? And lastly what did you use for a "power commander" and 02 optimizer?
Thanks,
The install was straightforward. There is a YouTube video out there somewhere, but you're looking at about 30 minutes. I installed mine after getting a VCYCLENUT flash but you should have no issues even without a flash just not the same awesome power! He has a custom map for that pipe now. I run mine without the DB killer installed well because that's how I like it !

·
Registered
275 Posts
I have one my bike but the dealer put it on for me since it was their "Options" bike that I bought. I really love mine.

·
Registered
275 Posts
Comparing to it stock, it is significantly louder. It does sound very open but not raspy. It has a nice ruble and it sounds very sporty at the high RPM. i dont know if those descriptions helps.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts