Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went for a spin with my mate on his KTM990. Wheelies need some work still, need to learn to shift up.

What do you guys think?

·
Registered
3,842 Posts
Damn, those look like some nice roads /scenery

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah these roads are incredible, and these arent even the coastal ones we have on offer, wil hit those next weekend ;)

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
As long as they dont try ride my bike when i stop for photos :)

·
Registered
4,424 Posts
I love the Baboon slalom course. It is weird seeing someone ride on the left side of the road. I try not to cross the centerline of the road. Thanks for the teaser.

·
Registered
554 Posts
Youre on the wrong side of the road man!! ;)

Looks beautiful there! Congrats on the fz-09. The orange is a really cool color.

Daniel

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks guys, which gear do you guys do wheelies in? I found 3rd tonight with a bit of clutch is rather nice

·
Registered
91 Posts
Great vid and don't listen to those guys you are on the right side of the road, dodging baboons was a bit mental though.

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
Yeah these roads are incredible, and these arent even the coastal ones we have on offer, wil hit those next weekend ;)
Might want to keep an eye out for Boeing 777 debris in the water.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Had a awesome ride with Modded Z750 yestersay, will put a vid together when work lets up this week.

Coastal vid to come next weekend :)

·
Registered
60 Posts
Lol it was like a clip from Cruising the World for N64. The monkeys crossing the road was awesome. Some nice footage!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts