·
Registered
1,744 Posts
Thanks Hawker. Happy thanksgiving to you too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
616 Posts
Happy Thanksgiving everybody. Easy on the turkey, you know low that drain pan is, not to mention the tryptophan!:unconscious:

·
Registered
262 Posts
Few inches of snow last night = no ride. You ride for me today OK? Happy thanksgiving to all.

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
No ride on that yami . But on the 11 yami apex . See temp last night neg 8
You can fix the cold temp problem by matching geography with your forum name.

Fortuna California. Beautiful place up on the north coast where you can ride in the red woods.

You might have to plant a pot farm to be welcome in the community though. Lol.

Gotta Luv Cali.

·
Banned
3,470 Posts
U2 Everyone.:)

I'll get some Seat time today for All of you -- its a tough job battling this Weather but someone's got to do it...

View attachment 11288 Text Sky Screenshot Font Technology

Cheers:cool:

·
Registered
3,842 Posts
Almost a foot of snow here yesterday, I will be drowning my sorrows in gravy, beer and the Cowboys getting one step closer to a playoff birth they will undoubtly blow.

Happy thanksgiving to you all - safe travels.

·
Registered
4,444 Posts
Thanksgiving??? that was back on October for all us Kanuckleheads up North :p

The only good part is it wasn't snowing back them, so riding was still an option, lol.

Have a great Thanksgiving and safe travels for all the 09'ers South of the border.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Ditto on the Happy THANKSGIVING to everyone! We have lot to be thankful for in this country. Hope everyone has a safe and comfortable day.

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
It's about 44 degrees here and too cold for me to ride. Happy Thanksgiving everyone.

·
Registered
30 Posts
45 here... Got about 25 miles in this morning... accidentally did a second gear wheelie... well kinda accident :) man this bike is a beast!

Happy Turkey day all!

·
Registered
343 Posts
So I get stuck in saugas Massachusetts , you know Turkey day here and only MacDonald looks open. I am walking and have a 7 am flight . Celebration , not this motel or area , even fuddruckers and walmart and burger king is closed. I should have stayed downtown Boston.

·
Registered
391 Posts
Happy Thanksgiving everyone :) 40° here and new tires/cold temps adds up to me waiting until Saturday; we're supposed to see 60's! So jealous of you Cali guys...I'm glad to be a part of this fine forum :eek:ccasion14:

Reactions: MoFZio

·
Registered
885 Posts
I should have stayed downtown Boston.
Thanksgiving in Boston. I have done that a couple times with my daughters, but not this year. Last Thanksgiving evening, we were at the Stoneham Zoo, not far from Saugus. Hope it's going OK, though.

·
Registered
137 Posts
70 degrees in Sac Town. Went for a short ride this afternoon getting ready for the trip to San Jose tomorrow where Motomania will be helping me with the fork springs.
My daughter is driving up from LA for a couple of days.
Happy Thanksgiving!

·
Registered
260 Posts
Happy Thanksgiving. Yesterday I got up and it was 46°. When I hit the road, it was 52° and when I get off the road a few hours / 90 miles later it was 64°. I had extra layers of clothing and my new winter gloves.

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Hope you all made it through Turkey Day well fed (poor Grrrumble!)... freezing spray on my way to work (in the car). FZ is so lonely now...

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.