Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

41 - 50 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Be sure to mention it here. I am sure I am not the only one who does not have Facebook or Instagram...
For sure. As I mentioned in the previous post, we will announce it on here as well as our Facebook and Instagram pages. We understand a lot of people don't use those social networks and we also understand a lot of people don't login to the forums daily. We want to make as much people aware as possible so we will announce it in several places.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Here in Europe we are already awake so Black friday is on! Hope this tail light will arrive as my Christmas gift ;)
Thank you TST !

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
Looks great, I cant wait to get mine and put it on....

·
Registered
10 Posts
IMO, they missed the boat on not making this low profile, similar to the Rizoma taillight. It's the reason I went with the Rizoma vs. others, it sits flush. This thing, to me, sticks out like a sore thumb.
I agree, this is also the reason why I ordered the Rizoma tail light as opposed to the TST, even if the Rizoma doesn't have integrated signals.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I really like the look of this taillight but not sold on the integrated indicators. Does anyone know if there is a version without the indicators?
Also, if TSTAgent checks in... do you ship to Australia? Cost? Cheers!

·
Registered
19 Posts
I really like the look of this taillight but not sold on the integrated indicators. Does anyone know if there is a version without the indicators?
Also, if TSTAgent checks in... do you ship to Australia? Cost? Cheers!
So just not wire them in? I don't think you'd notice them in the tail light.
I have this unit, but have yet to install it yet.

·
Registered
7 Posts
This thread is special so stick around. Just to disclose ahead of time, I do not work for TST Industries, I'm just a customer of theirs who has reviewed a couple of their products and sent some feedback to them. However, I do feel passionate about helping them out and trying to send as many people their way as I can. If you haven't heard of them, check them out. They have a wide selection of products and you won't find anywhere else with better customer service and enjoyment for what they do.

Another product from TST! As the title says it, TST Industries will be launching their very own integrated tail light for the FZ09. And I get to be their beta tester! :) I haven't received the product yet but when I do, I will be posting pictures, installation feedback and functionality. I personally think it is the best looking unit so far because of the way the shape of it flows with the rest of the bike. It also has a much nicer price tag than a lot of other companies that have made integrated tail lights for this bike. And just like all of TST Industries products, there will be a tutorial video for this unit to make install that much simpler. I should be getting the unit from TST sometime next week so stay tuned for more info! In the meantime, I've posted some pictures from their site of the tail light and a link directly to their site.

https://tstindustries.com/Integrated-Taillight-Yamaha-FZ-09-MT-09-2014-2016.html

View attachment 62617 View attachment 62625 View attachment 62633 View attachment 62641 View attachment 62649
I would like to contact their eng. department (elec. ) side. I have an idea to add a type of "blikni" option. Thank you. Ron
If it has ability for alternating flash patterns I might be interested...

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hey I need a Engineering contact. I have a new "Blinking" pattern I want to discuss with them.

41 - 50 of 50 Posts