Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Vendor
772 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wanted to offer up our Taillight options.

These are the options for the group buy

REG retro fit. REG is running and brake function only for the taillight. No integrated signals.
All led's are running half brightness and full brightness when the brake is applied.

STD retro fit. STD is our running/brake integrated signal taillight. Here is a video showing the STD in another bike. I will replace this video with an FZ09 once I finish with an install and get some video back.

I do have 2 lights here for the retro fit. I will get these retro fit and get some videos up of them installed and working. Thanks. T

REG
Upgrade fZ-09 taillight to REG

STD
Upgrade fZ-09 taillight STD

·
Registered
59 Posts
I'm in too! Std with the pnp flasher relay for me, no brake flasher.

Also am I correct in thinking the std will still have oem signal connectors? In my state I still need "auxiliary" signals and an integrated taillight by itself is illegal. I also don't want to splice anything.

·
Registered
464 Posts
What's the price for the group buy? And is it possible to send the retro fit kit to do it at home? I'd just hate to lose riding time!

·
Vendor
772 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Have you ever considered doing a flush style taillight similar to the Rizoma but with your superior lights?
I looked at the rizoma light and it's not a serviceable light. It's plastic welded and not coming apart. There would have to be a huge demand to make a Tripage version of the rizoma.

·
Vendor
772 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'm in too! Std with the pnp flasher relay for me, no brake flasher.

Also am I correct in thinking the std will still have oem signal connectors? In my state I still need "auxiliary" signals and an integrated taillight by itself is illegal. I also don't want to splice anything.
STD will have OEM taillight and OEM signal plugs. I have the plugs on the way.

·
Vendor
772 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
What's the price for the group buy? And is it possible to send the retro fit kit to do it at home? I'd just hate to lose riding time!
Pricing is in the links in post 1. We install this in the taillight, sorry.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts