Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Vendor
772 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi everyone. I am Tristan, I own TripageLED.com which originally started with the led pegs with the cbr600. Led pegs are what we started with however we are always expanding our product line. Led pegs can be done for the FZ09 if you wanting some added signals and/or brakes added to your bike. This will give you a clean effective way of adding lights while keeping the OEM look. Pegs are sealed and look very professional after completed. We can also powder coat if you would like something on your bike powdercoated look for us. We have competitive prices and turn around time even with the shipping time involved.

We have some other ideas we are going to try and get completed. If anyone knows of anyone in the central FL area looking for some free mods to be completed and can do without their bike for week or so let us know. Just need it for measurements and a good look through. If there is something specific you are wanting to get done please let us know. We know with each model/make of a bike the owners are looking for new/different modifications to make it their own.

Having a bike here we can get more ideas and can do things than just sending parts back and forth. We are not going to steal your bike. We have done this in the past and works out great for the both of us. Here is a bike donated and we currently have 2 hear now for mods.

Any questions/ideas please let us know. I don't want to be the typical salesman, I want to be apart of the forum to help where I can. Thanks. T

FZ09 pictures
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10152502797264669.1073741830.97149434668&type=3

We also offer a number of facebook deals to those who fan us so while you are viewing if you like our products and would like to help us spread the work please fan us. https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.462090519668.276692.97149434668&type=3

Donated bikes pictures
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150101192724669.305779.97149434668&type=3
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10152401039934669.1073741829.97149434668&type=3

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
I think I have seen these on a FZ in person already...if I'm not mistaken "Whistleillshoot" had these on his bike...or maybe a competitors?...anyway, I have to say they looked extremely trick! I've never seen anything like it before, and I was seriously impressed. Neat product Tristan, well done!

·
Super Moderator
5,734 Posts
Welcome Tristan.....I've seen you over on the 600RR.net forum for quite a while. I'm "xrated" over there, but don't post up much anymore.

·
Registered
518 Posts
I have pegs on my bike and am super happy with them. there were some minor issues, but the customer service was excelent, the turn around time was awesome. I'll post up pics tomorrow.

·
Registered
311 Posts
I'll probably get my pegs done soon. About the special offers on facebook: my new years resolution was to deactivate it for a year, what're the odds of you sharing them on the forum?

·
Vendor
772 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks. Yes we have done a couple of sets for the fz09 before we became sponsors. If you have them completed and want to post up pictures/video that would be great. We can only show so much with a peg lit up sitting on a counter. It always looks better when it is installed on the bike so others can see just how they fit/function and appear to be factory installed.

Being a sponsor we can do group buys "rale" so if we get enough members interested we can do one of those for the led pegs. Hopefully we get our hands on an fz and can get some new mods in the works!!!

·
Registered
311 Posts
If you do a group buy consider me 100% comitted

Reactions: tripage

·
Registered
429 Posts
Awesome looking product Tristan. Question, what is the viewing angle of the LEDs used? I ask as the rear facing side of the passenger peg is a very hard angle compared to a lot of other bikes out there. Wouldn't want them shining upwards at a sharp angle unless the viewing angle is wide enough..

·
Registered
429 Posts
yes please do. I'd love to see some shots from the rear at a relative distance

·
Registered
429 Posts
well that answers that! thanks! I actually found your page about an hour before i noticed youre a sponsor here. Great looking product.

Reactions: tripage

·
Registered
33 Posts
Do you have a clear close up of the led installs? Just wondering if there is any cosmetic blemishes from drilling them out making a reason anyone would need powder coating at all?
Planning for the group buy!

·
Vendor
772 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Do you have a clear close up of the led installs? Just wondering if there is any cosmetic blemishes from drilling them out making a reason anyone would need powder coating at all?
Planning for the group buy!
Sorry I missed this. There are no blems after the holes are installed. They are reamed and look OEM when finished. I don't have any FZ's here at the moment but I have some gsxr pegs that are factory coated and I can take a picture after installed to show you what they look like. No powder coating being done on these after holes installed. Thanks. T

1 - 17 of 17 Posts