Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,734 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK, now that I've got your attention with the thread title, it's time to tell the truth. I ordered one of his products (LED license plate frame) on Tuesday morning before noon. In a very short time (like less than 2 hrs) I get a notification that the item has been assigned a shipping number. Fast forward to today.....Thursday....like 48 hours later, the package is in my mailbox. What is up with this guy.....is he Superman?

In all seriousness, very good and quick communication, VERY fast shipping, and a pleasure to deal with. We, as members of the FZ09 forum are blessed with a very good group of supporting vendors and I would like to welcome Tristan to this outstanding group. This is my first purchase from "Tripage", but I can assure you, it won't be the last.

Thanks for the great job Sir! :eagerness:

·
Banned
3,470 Posts
Photo...???

"Pics or it didn't happen." :highly_amused:

Reactions: Lee Drew

·
Super Moderator
5,734 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Photo...???

"Pics or it didn't happen." :highly_amused:
Actually, it didn't happen........yet. Got home about 5:20, my good wife had supper ready, I ate, and then posted this thread so I wouldn't forget to do it later. I'm off to the back garage with my new plate in hand and hopefully it will be a quick install......pics later.

·
Registered
2,330 Posts
Always good to hear when a vendor, any vendor gives good customer service!

Looking forward to seeing the pics Vern!

·
Super Moderator
5,734 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
OK, without further ado.....here are two pictures.....one of the before.....duh....and then one of the Tripage LED frame installed.
As a mod, I got into the software setting of the forum and made some changes to the picture display privledges. I've got it set so that EVERYONE can see my pics..........EXCEPT Steve101. The timer is set so that he can see them after a 24 hr. period, starting when I first post the pics.............NBL Steve! :p

·
Banned
3,470 Posts
Haha

Why did you cover your plate # on one one pic, and then "expose" it on the second pic....????? :crushed:

Reactions: Kilo

·
Super Moderator
5,734 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yea, that picture of the covered plate was taken the other day when all I wanted was a picture from the back of the new fender eliminator. I figured that in order to show the LED light shining on the plate, I probably should have the plate exposed for that pic.....so the national secret is out..........my license plate number is known to the world! :cool:

Reactions: Lee Drew

·
Registered
111 Posts
I have shopped their and the service is top notch !!

·
Banned
3,470 Posts
Yea, that picture of the covered plate was taken the other day when all I wanted was a picture from the back of the new fender eliminator. I figured that in order to show the LED light shining on the plate, I probably should have the plate exposed for that pic.....so the national secret is out..........my license plate number is known to the world! :cool:
Ya need to renew your registration by the end of October...........!!!!!!!!

·
Super Moderator
5,734 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Ya need to renew your registration by the end of October...........!!!!!!!!
Steve, Steve, Steve........shame on you. Of all people, YOU should know better. I own a Rapid Red....they are so fast that the LEO's can't even see the registration to know whether or not it's expired! :cool:

·
Super Moderator
4,344 Posts
Tristan is an awesome friend of the forum. Not only great customer service but he has donated product for the East Coast Rally prize giveaway.

·
Registered
654 Posts
Just a wee bit expired there ?

·
Registered
429 Posts
Came here to leave another 5 Star recommendation. I am very pleased with the LED pegs I got from Tristan last year. They are a great addition to anyone running an integrated tail light. Now if we could convince Tristan to make a set of front signals similar to the Graves style, I WOULD BE ABLE TO FINALLY SLEEP. :)

·
Registered
651 Posts
OK, now that I've got your attention with the thread title, it's time to tell the truth. I ordered one of his products (LED license plate frame) on Tuesday morning before noon. In a very short time (like less than 2 hrs) I get a notification that the item has been assigned a shipping number. Fast forward to today.....Thursday....like 48 hours later, the package is in my mailbox. What is up with this guy.....is he Superman?

In all seriousness, very good and quick communication, VERY fast shipping, and a pleasure to deal with. We, as members of the FZ09 forum are blessed with a very good group of supporting vendors and I would like to welcome Tristan to this outstanding group. This is my first purchase from "Tripage", but I can assure you, it won't be the last.

Thanks for the great job Sir! :eagerness:
Maybe he moves at the speed of light? :p

1 - 20 of 20 Posts