Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

So I purchased my slightly used 2014 FZ-09 on December 30th. Two weeks later a buddy and I went to the Dragon from Atlanta, GA and then up to Somerset, KY. It was a little over 1000 miles round trip. It was one hell of a way to break in my bike! My Givi Easylock bags help up well and most of my camping stuff went into the bag strapped down on top. I even managed to carry 3 bundles of firewood. All in all it was a great trip and can't wait to hit the road again. Hope you enjoy the photos.

A.jpg
B.jpg
C.jpg
D.jpg
E.jpg

·
Registered
3,079 Posts
Nice! If it wasn't about the fact that I need a whole day of riding just to get the hell out of Florida... I'll be there every weekend. Either riding, hiking or camping. I felt in love with the Smokies last summer and even spend few days with my wife during the Xmas holidays.

I won't mind making it a whole week trip sometime next summer. I just don't want to do it alone... we'll see.

·
Vendor
2,394 Posts
Nice! If it wasn't about the fact that I need a whole day of riding just to get the hell out of Florida... I'll be there every weekend. Either riding, hiking or camping. I felt in love with the Smokies last summer and even spend few days with my wife during the Xmas holidays.

I won't mind making it a whole week trip sometime next summer. I just don't want to do it alone... we'll see.
Yeah, my trip last year really opened my eyes to the harmony of moto, nature, and incredible roads.

·
Super Moderator
4,345 Posts
Now that is the way to get in sync with your new bike!
Your road trip sounds like it was a good time.
We will be waiting for your next report.

And...don't forget to check the events section for upcoming meets.

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
Welcome to the MACHINE!
GREAT color!
Good purchase...FZ-monster.
Hoping to ride that area this coming season.
Thx for sharing...encouraging! ;)

Please mark the "MEMBER MAP" for your general location, thanks!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Here are a few more pics:

image16.jpg
image17.jpg
image19.jpg
image20.jpg
image21.jpg

Also, I updated my member map address. Ridetofish looks like we're mighty close!

Video to come soon once my buddy uploads it to youtube. Nothing too exciting I'm afraid but I figured I'd post it up.

·
Super Moderator
4,345 Posts
Also, I updated my member map address. Ridetofish looks like we're mighty close!
Oh man! You're right down the street from me. When it warms up a bit, we'll have to get together with the other intown folks.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts