Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4,424 Posts
Sweet. I have heard great things about their customer service, and especially their products. They could use a new web designer, as does Paul Thede at Race Tech.

·
Registered
97 Posts
I've had suspension work done by infamous shops trained and offering products from Race Tech and Ohlins in the past and the best overall suspension I've ridden on was the bike Traxxion Dynamics did for me about 5 years ago (an FZ1). They took my full page of notes, weight, riding style, etc. and nailed it perfectly.

·
Registered
337 Posts
Had a couple track R6's with Traxxion suspension work, to this day my year 2000 was hands down the best overall package I have ever ridden. Front forks were flat out awesome!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Thanks for the welcome, guys!

We finished up some extensive r&d on a FZ09, (awesome bike, btw) had the bike in house for a week, and I will have some incredible deals posted up shortly!

·
Registered
4,424 Posts
I didn't love it. I am bummed out beyond comprehension. I subscribed to this thread so that I would not miss it. A lot of good that did me.

·
Registered
4,424 Posts
Okay, I eat my words. Dan is the man. He was holding back a set for me, knowing that I was the first one to perk up. I have assured him that I will do a complete DYI and R&D evaluation complete with videos and pictures. Cartridges were my last holdout. As most of you know, I am the first to jump on modifications to make the bike comparable to the Superbikes that I am accustomed to riding. I will be dialing in my PCV with Auto Tune the same time I am looking for a baseline fork setup. I am so excited.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Doug, I had a similar experience with Traxxion.....as far as e mail, they put much more effort into working on suspension I was a little put off by that, but once I got my parts from them, it became ok....very ok, really.

They always got back to me, but it sometimes took a while....VERY much worth waiting for. I think its the nature of the business. Anyone who could help us, on e mail, is probably out working in the shop.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts