Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just received a call from a help you sell your bike service called Tradenet Cycles.

The guy claims my Ninja would be listed on the top 10 motorcycle sales web sites. They provide financing etc.

They want $200 to list the bike and assist in the sale.

Anyone familiar with these guys? Anyone used them in the past?

·
Premium Member
341 Posts
There are call centers/telemarketers out there who look up Bikes, Cars, RV's, Boats for sale online and call the owners, ask if it is still for sale and then offer to sell it for them for a fee. I knew a guy who went to work for one of these places in Vegas.

Stay away.

They put all of their effort into calling people and getting their money by making big promises. Very little effort into actually selling the units. They made their money, move on to the next sucker.

The number one way to sell your bike is to put it on Craigs List and also on your local riding message boards.

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
There are call centers/telemarketers out there who look up Bikes, Cars, RV's, Boats for sale online and call the owners, ask if it is still for sale and then offer to sell it for them for a fee. I knew a guy who went to work for one of these places in Vegas.

Stay away.

They put all of their effort into calling people and getting their money by making big promises. Very little effort into actually selling the units. They made their money, move on to the next sucker.

The number one way to sell your bike is to put it on Craigs List and also on your local riding message boards.
Yep just what I thought. This is the one in Vegas! Probably would have better odds with a one armed bandit!

Thanks for the warning.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts