Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If by any chance there is someone local that wants to trade their blurple wheels for my black wheels, id be down for that.

·
Registered
127 Posts
That would be something I would consider if we weren't on opposite ends of the country..

Are they factory black or did you paint them black?

·
Registered
221 Posts
we can meet up wit MasonMoto#1 and you can check them out, but I got my bike because of the blurple wheels.. so no touchy for you

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That would be something I would consider if we weren't on opposite ends of the country..

Are they factory black or did you paint them black?
They're factory black with 120 miles on them currently. Miles will go up unless they're picked up tomorrow because there is no rain in next weeks forecast :)

we can meet up wit MasonMoto#1 and you can check them out, but I got my bike because of the blurple wheels.. so no touchy for you
Hey you, get your damn hands off my blurple lol. There was more interest in the swap than i thought so i might be riding blurple very soon.

·
Registered
221 Posts
When you do, we should try to get a DMV ride together..

·
Banned
739 Posts
This was from last May - What color bike was getting the burple? I can't think of a color those would look good on. Unless you have a 2015 Yellow and want to do a 90's Smokin' Joe Honda look.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts