1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
3,008 Posts
I haven't used TC on a bike, reading reviews of bikes that come with TC it seems it can be good. I'd want to hear from an experienced rider how the Bazzaz TC does on the 09. I think I'd rather have ABC, which the Bazzaz isn't.

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I haven't used TC on a bike, reading reviews of bikes that come with TC it seems it can be good. I'd want to hear from an experienced rider how the Bazzaz TC does on the 09. I think I'd rather have ABC, which the Bazzaz isn't.
I saw an HP4 under full ABS braking and it was incredible to watch. Quick acceleration and stop in about 100 yards. Hovering front wheel to hovering back wheel...amazing. Abs would be the more desirable addition, i agree.

·
Registered
877 Posts
I saw an HP4 under full ABS braking and it was incredible to watch.

Quick acceleration and stop in about 100 yards.

Hovering front wheel to hovering back wheel...amazing.

Abs would be the more desirable addition, i agree.
Have an HP 4 Competition coming in about 3 or 4 weeks from now.

Looking forward to trying the above at Palomar. :angel9:

Reactions: v2Bob

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Have an HP 4 Competition coming in about 3 or 4 weeks from now.

Looking forward to trying the above at Palomar. :angel9:
Can I try too? Haha I look forward to the go pro

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
877 Posts
Dolan, have you ever ridden with the Bazzaz TC?
No , but have bikes with TC and ABS, such as a 2010 BMW S 1000 RR , 2010 Duc 1199 R, 2012 Panigale, etc.

·
Registered
877 Posts
Former bike wrench then shop owner for a combined 23 years prior to 1994, at which time I got into real estate.

Bikes in the video are about 20 % of the collection :glasses9:

Reactions: Niner

·
Registered
347 Posts
Former bike wrench then shop owner for a combined 23 years prior to 1994, at which time I got into real estate.

I've been tossing around the idea of getting I to real estate. That was a little nudge further.

·
Registered
315 Posts

Whatever is under that bike cover, must be pretty special.

Outstanding collection of machinery.

·
Registered
877 Posts
Whatever is under that bike cover, must be pretty special.

Outstanding collection of machinery.
# 34 1936 Harley Knucklehead.

Holy Grail of ridable, collectable HD' s, very early 1st year and is ridden on special occasions.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Guys, a question for someone int he know. The Bazzaz system. Its been kicking since 2008 and in ways, is ancient technology. I looked at adding one, but its only able to help in such specific situations. It sounds like its designed way more for track conditions vs street riding. Do you think somethign liek this can truly be added in, or does it need to be coupled together with abs, tc, wheelie control, etc to be of great benefit?

1 - 20 of 28 Posts