1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
Doing button willow Nov1st.. have fun!!

·
Registered
3,079 Posts
Hey Nick, there's track day all year around here too. One or two a month.

Buttonwillow... been years! We use to test Formula Atlantic there back then. Miss the Buttonwillow GP...lol Use to be few days before Long Beach. Everyone were there to a last test day before season opening. There were some bike riding there few time... seems cool.

I don't miss the Super 8 at the truck stop village... shithole! LOL

·
Registered
554 Posts
Have a great time! For the record Nick most of the trackday providers around here shut down for Dec Jan Feb. I'm hoping to get one more day in this year, but I'm starting to switch over to dirt bike mode for the winter so I may have done my last trackday for the year.

Daniel

·
Vendor
3,297 Posts
Have a great time! For the record Nick most of the trackday providers around here shut down for Dec Jan Feb. I'm hoping to get one more day in this year, but I'm starting to switch over to dirt bike mode for the winter so I may have done my last trackday for the year.

Daniel
I could still get behind that. I switch over to dirt mode around late September early October and wrap it up around Christmas (if I'm lucky!).

·
Registered
68 Posts
What kind of dirtbikes and riding are you guys doing? Motocross or more trail stuff? Dual sports?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 8 of 8 Posts