Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Tour Master Centurion Suit is on closeout at Revzilla. I ordered another one as mine is getting pretty worn out, and I don't really like the fit of my Joe Rocket Survivor Suit. http://www.revzilla.com/product/tour-master-centurion-1-piece-suit I have owned quite a few 1-piece suits over the years. This suit represents a good value, so I wanted to pass this on before they're gone.

·
Registered
3,842 Posts
this is tempting - i've been wanting a 1 piece suit for colder riding but a lot of reviews said it runs small. I'm usually a large but if it's small i'd have to go XL which they are out of stock on :(

·
Registered
616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm 5'10," w/33" inseam, 190lbs.and I usually buy large jackets (I also have their Transition 3 jacket). For the suit, I have a large and bought another large. It runs true to size. The Joe Rocket and Dainise (sp?) both run small I think. One feature I like about the Centurion Suit are the way the zippers will work in either direction on the legs. I will lower one zipper slightly at the top to run the heated gear cords through. The insulated suit really is substantial as well.

·
Registered
3,842 Posts
Hmm I'm 6" 210lbs. You have room in the large?

·
Banned
3,470 Posts

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
A quick aside, I assume you guys wear this for the rain and/or the cold. For those who rode in the rain can you tell me how you can keep the water off the helmets face shield. I got caught in the rain the other day and was my shield was to the point I could barley see out of it. I wanted a windshield super on it at that moment lol.

·
Registered
616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Steve's post is $35 cheaper still. I think I paid closer to $380 the first time I bought that suit. Next time I'll post before I buy, it'll give Steve time use his superlative deal-sniffing skills!

·
Registered
616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
A quick aside, I assume you guys wear this for the rain and/or the cold. For those who rode in the rain can you tell me how you can keep the water off the helmets face shield. I got caught in the rain the other day and was my shield was to the point I could barley see out of it. I wanted a windshield super on it at that moment lol.
There's some kind of Rain-X product that's supposed to work well with the face shield. Some gloves have a wiper built into the index finger (BMW), which is very handy. I don't have those gloves anymore. I just run my finger over the face shield when it needs it; not the best I know.

·
Banned
3,470 Posts
Steve's post is $35 cheaper still. I think I paid closer to $380 the first time I bought that suit. Next time I'll post before I buy, it'll give Steve time use his superlative deal-sniffing skills!
No skills:(

I'm on there email distribution list :cool:

But I believe $35 is an additional 10% off :)

Reactions: Thantos

·
Registered
3,842 Posts
Thanks guys. Pulled the trigger this morning.

·
Registered
616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Revzilla credited me $35 because Steve posted a site with a lower price. Thanks, Steve. When I got home from work the new suit was waiting at my gate. That was exceedingly quick, considering the holiday and all.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts