Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It absolutely pains me to have to do this, but due to a new baby I will not be picking up a new fz-09...at least for the time being.
Before I got the bike I went and bought basically every part I could want/need for the bike to get it where I wanted it to be.
I would very much like to sell these parts as a lot and I'm willing to deliver the entire lot within a 3-4 hour radius from my house. Other I'll cover the shipping for most of the smaller items. The exhaust I'll have to figure out.
I'm listing what I would like for everything individually. But there will be an even lower buy it all price.

I have pictures of everything. You can email me directly at [email protected] and Ill send you a picture of whatever you might need. You can also text me at 203-361-6112.

Everything is brand new, with original packaging unless otherwise stated.

Yoshimura full exhaust with carbon can. New $761. Asking $710.
Techspec C3 tank pads. New $52. Asking $42.
Black Driven D3 Grips. New $47. Asking $37.
Gregg's Customs Low profile bracket. New $40. Asking $30.
Black/black trex frame sliders. New $110. Asking $90.
Yamaha original Front Cowl. New $113. Asking $100.
Fender Eliminator. New $30. Asking $20.
Tripage LED Headlight kit. New $48. Asking $40.
Powerbronze USA Dark Tint Headlight Protector. New $40. Asking $32.
USED Zeta Handguards w/ turn signals. Black guard with grey drop downs. New $120. Asking $60.
Customled.com Blaster X tail light. New $140. Asking $120.
K&N air filter. New $44. Asking $34.
Graves Motorsports Smog Block Off Plates. New $33. Asking $25.
Evotech Radiator Guard. New $115. Asking $100.
Icon Variant Construct Helmet White Size Large. New $370. Asking $300.

Added up everything should total 1,740.
Buy everything from me for 1,540! or for 1240 w/o the helmet.

I'm not really too flexible on the pricing but I am a motivated seller.
Thanks for looking.
-Chris

·
Premium Member
353 Posts
Might be easier to just eat some restocking fees and return the stuff, if it's brand new... Good luck with the sale though.

·
Registered
241 Posts
whats your location?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Where in CT? Is the headlight kit gone? Im tryin to search for info. now but how much brighter is that setup over the stock? Lumens-wise or in general.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Pm sent on the pads

·
Registered
1,975 Posts
Chris,
When you list individual parts for sale with individual prices, and people respond, you have a responsibility to also respond. I've sent you two private messages (PM) but I haven't received a response from you so that we can compete the transaction. I've also responded to your thread on a different forum, but again no reply. I know that sometimes life can be busy, but a brief response would be appropriate. Thanks.

·
Super Moderator
5,762 Posts
I have contacted him and he assures me that he will be on the forum today to respond.........he's got a very busy life going on right now.

Thanks for your patience.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
My apologies guys! Really sorry. I included my number and direct email because it was easier for my to respond through there.
Here is what's left. I lowered the exhaust.

Yoshimura full exhaust with carbon can. New $761. Asking $700
Yamaha original Front Cowl. New $113. Asking $100.
Fender Eliminator. New $30. Asking $20.
Powerbronze USA Dark Tint Headlight Protector. New $40. Asking $32.

Take everything for 800.
Or buy the exhaust get a fender eliminator free.

·
Registered
1,975 Posts
So where is the contact info so I can send payment, your address, your name, etc? You haven't responded to my PM or direct email. Thanks.

·
Registered
1,975 Posts
Just received a text message from the OP that the sliders I purchased are no longer for sale because they are sold...now exactly how does that happen when I was the first person to respond to this thread for that item, including his identical thread that is on another FZ09 forum??? In other words, this is as wrong as it can get when you sell items. He probably listed it somewhere else, like perhaps Creig's list or whatever, but I hope people learn a lesson from this. Don't do this to people. Post your items for sale, and then monitor the responses. Don't ignore multiple private messages. Don't ignore emails. Honor the terms of your thread!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Doesn't sound right, i have sent an email too and no reply. And not only that We NEED PICS!!!

·
Registered
80 Posts
I got pictures from him even sent him a payment now he does not answer me.. Did anybody recive imformation abaut the product they purchased?? Tracking ?? Or he just took the money...?????

·
Registered
1,975 Posts
I got pictures from him even sent him a payment now he does not answer me.. Did anybody recive imformation abaut the product they purchased?? Tracking ?? Or he just took the money...?????
Fortunately I didn't get that far. He essentially sold the item that I had promptly replied to someone else so that he could save on shipping costs, which according to his thread he agreed to cover. Class act. I hope he has triplets and has diapers coming out his A** for years to come. No FZ for thee.

I wouldn't waste time sending him PM's. Rather use the number he provided to text and call...and his direct email. He never responded to my PM's, but I did get a response via text. Good luck.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts