Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

Todays jolly.

2K views 15 replies 9 participants last post by  ridetofish 
#1 ·
Lovely day today so the 09 & 07 saddled up & headed for the nearest seaside which happens to Leysdown in Kent. It's a shithole & people actually go on holiday there 👜
Tire Wheel Fuel tank Sky Vehicle

It's a good ride there, something for everybody a bit of motorway, some dual carriageway that's twisty & a nice bit of 'B' road to the final destination.

The 09 eats the 07, i'm surprised at how easily it beats it into submission. 07 is always swapping gears the 09's massive torque really becomes apparent. I can out drag the 07 from 45 MPH in 6th gear. The 07 is up & down the gearbox for bends & roundabouts whereas i've got instant power at low revs, it's luscious, when the 09 hits about 7k RPM she goes berserk & doesn't stop until i tell her to.
Wheel Tire Fuel tank Vehicle Automotive lighting

See less See more
#10 ·
I've shagged worse trust me. Leysdown is full of chavs & scumbags on a budget. They stay in the cheapo caravan site parks or chalets. The whole place is budget, cheap trashy market stalls selling crap, rough looking boozers, bingo & arcades & cheapskate cafes & eateries for them to stuff their faces.

We went in the cafe for a brekkie, t'was cheap at 4.85 for a full English with tea or coffee. the whole lot was shite but i still ate it, super thin sliced bread, those horrible sausages that ooze fat when you cut into them, thin see-through bacon, tiny badly fried eggs & those awful pale orange baked beans, the ones where the bean skins fall off 7 get stuck between your teeth, tea was the best bit the rest was crap.

Whilst in the cafe enjoying some people watching i noticed one of the kids was named 'Storm' made my day that did, who calls their kid Storm?

As a younger chap in my 20's we used to go to Leysdown during holiday season for a night out & do some shagging, it was guaranteed, everyone wants a holiday romance & we were there to oblige & make their dreams come true. You couldn't go wrong.

We had targets & competitions like the FBC (fat birds club) i won that title after shagging an enormous fat bird back at her chalet. There was no romance or small talk, just a quick poke in the whiskers, wiped my cock on her chalet curtains & left by the back door. The best way to shag a fat bird is to roll her in flour & look for a damp patch.

Good 'ol days.
Toecutter.

#14 ·
I know that. There's a lot in America, my sister recently married Andy from Texas & they live here in Blighty so we get lots of stories & questions answered.

I like reading about America & it's history. favourite era is from 1920's onwards, the music, the cars, social structure & everything in general.

If i was able to choose a state to live in i think it'd be Colorado in a small town or in hamlet off the beaten track.(y)

I'd like to ride all over the states, take a year out & tour, so many places interest me, the great mid-west, the deep south, it's on the cards when i retire in two years time.

Vegas was great, they sure know how to put on a show, not one failed lightbulb did i see & there's millions of them, it was clean bright & entertaining, no messing about getting in to a show, everything runs efficiently, plenty of space, no cramped tables or queues, fantastic table service, felt safe on the streets. Some of our group said it was tacky, it was but i'd go again😜

Toecutter.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.