Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
663 Posts
What a dumb ass. It said 19 years on the job. I wonder if that few grand was worth the retirement he just lost.

·
Registered
349 Posts
I honestly think some of these cops are brain dead. I know there are some really good cops out there but these rotten apples ruin it for the whole bunch.

Did you see the Stockton Shoot out???
It kinda went like this!!!!

I think all of the Stockton Department Supervisors/Leadership should be fired. Bank Robbers rob a bank and then shoot at the pursuing police cars. They have a Helicopter, peal off the patrol cars and follow them with the Copter. They descend on them once they stop (to prevent more shooting in the residential neighborhood). They knew they had hostages. What does Stockton do??? Send every patrol car to the scene leaving whole neighborhoods unprotected to catch 3 people. They made a really bad call.... What do we learn from this??? Diversionary Tactics work on these Cops - stage a false flag crime in one area to accomplish another crime in another area.

3 dead in Stockton shootout after bank robbery, police chase

·
Registered
2,476 Posts
What a dumb ass. It said 19 years on the job. I wonder if that few grand was worth the retirement he just lost.
You can bet this is not the first time he has done something like this...its likely been going on his whole career ......there was a time that I respected them, but that time has long since passed......I have found that cops are usually the biggest criminals and no respect for ANY of them.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts