Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As we all know there are two major FZ-09 forums I kind of leaning towards this one in particular because you're able to do more with the threads such as adding pictures easier and so forth but what would it take if we combined both forums 95% of the people over on the other form are part of this one also I have nothing against the other one it would just make it more simple. Anybody have any opinions about this? Again I just want to repeat myself I have nothing against the other form no malice nothing it just seems a little bit repetitive. :confused: and there doesn't seem to be any different types of posting over there either?

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
I only spend time on this one, so i would definitely like them to be combined just in case i miss something.

·
Premium Member
353 Posts
Is it just me, or is the other forum kind of "dead" compared to this one? I thought about signing up over there, but there just doesn't seem to be much activity, and nothing that doesn't come up on here. I dunno

·
Super Moderator
5,734 Posts
A decision to combine or not would have to come from a much higher source than me..............and NO, I'm not talking about my wife Peggy on this one. Seriously, the "owners" of the forums would be the responsible folks for making a decision like that.

·
Registered
4,424 Posts
The basic template of this site is much better than the other site, which is why I spend most of my time here.

·
Registered
883 Posts
I'm a member of both sites, but don't spend much time on the other as previously. I like the way the other site works on a mobile device, but the members on this site keep me connected here. I also appreciate how the members here agreeably disagree while still having a pleasant exchange of information and opinion. That's not intended as a knock on the other site; I haven't spent enough time there lately to know for sure. Also, I understand wanting to combine the sites, but competition tends to improve the product.

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
Dunno why, but I guess I just picked and stuck with this one...they have a better URL though. Doesn't seem like there needs to be 2 model specific forums to exist for the USA market...I'm not an expert, but I don't think you can combine forums

·
Registered
56 Posts
Dunno why, but I guess I just picked and stuck with this one...they have a better URL though. Doesn't seem like there needs to be 2 model specific forums to exist for the USA market...I'm not an expert, but I don't think you can combine forums
There is always 2-3 forums that start ANC only 1 will survive

1 - 11 of 11 Posts