Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
654 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I made this timelapse riding home sunday night in heavy rain and fog, the headlight is on for the entire ride (it definitely looks like its not in the video) just heavy fog and either a crappy light or aimed really wrong from the factory or both......where exactly is the headlight adjustment on this bike? yes im being lazy)

·
Registered
654 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nice. Tense, but nice. I could not ride in those visual conditions.
you notice everything was passing me, I had to keep my face shield up to see at all, so then speed was limited to pain tollerence for rain drops to the eyeballs

Reactions: Lee Drew

·
Registered
411 Posts
with the time lapse, it looks like those scenes from the old Street Hawk series where the bike was supposed to be doing 300 mph! ;)

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
A hydrophobic coating like Aquapel or Rain-X will help a lot with visibility in the rain. Above about 35mph the water beads off very quickly. I use it on car windows, mirrors, headlights, visors, goggles, everything.

·
Registered
654 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Fiddyone, I would prefer the unmolested original version of the zeppelin song, but if I use it youtube deletes the audio for copyright infringement, so yes videos are limited to unsigned bands or originals that have been distorted to the point of fooling the youtube police

Reactions: Lee Drew

·
Registered
654 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
just adjusted my highbeam down to where the low beam was, haven't test ridden it yet, will play with the adjustment before deciding to toss the oem headlight. any of you guys that have converted to LEDs how are they?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts