Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
554 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey all:

Did my third track day yesterday with Z2 track days! Super fun and I felt like I had some improvement over my previous days. The video attached is pretty boring and there is no sound because my mic broke, but for those of you who haven't seen the track feel free to check it out. Seriously addicting these track days!:D

·
Super Moderator
5,619 Posts
Very cool! Track days are without a doubt the most fun I've ever had on motorcycles personally. I average approx. 18 a year and hate the off season during the winter months.

·
Registered
554 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes Dave did the set up on my bike and I followed his recommendations on fork oil weight. He is the man!
Catalyst Reaction and Dave are not the same thing anymore. He sold Catalyst and has his own thing going now.

·
Registered
554 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Very cool! Track days are without a doubt the most fun I've ever had on motorcycles personally. I average approx. 18 a year and hate the off season during the winter months.
I am seriously hooked on them at this point. The fz-09 really has changed my life for the better. If that thing hadn't happened I'd probably still be in moto-retirement. Now I'm riding the track and have purchased a cr250 to get back in the dirt! Woot!! Life is good!!

·
Registered
554 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well that's great for him.. and you're soooo lucky he tuned your bike!

Any idea for what outfit he works for? Does he still offer tune-up under his canopy and how do I find him?
He is on his own. Has an awesome rig he drives around and is at the tracks every weekend. He has a facebook page that you could follow him through and a website Feel The Track | Ensure your bike geometry, spring rates, hydraulic damping and tire size/compounds are in sync

Yeah he is really good at what he does for sure. I learned alot just watching him, and he really improved my bike's handling.

daniel

·
Registered
554 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It was late in the day and it was a light day to start with. The guy that comes flying by me like I'm standing still was an instructor. It was empty enough that a few of them were out there ripping in up in C.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts