Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
Too cold for me. See you guys in the hills when it's 75 degrees.

Reactions: MoFZio

·
Super Moderator
5,751 Posts
Peggy and I will most likely ride on Sunday also, but I'm thinking that we will be sticking closer to home............soon though, we'll have to get together.

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Cool, Rex we can meet up - maybe Starbucks off exit 13 of 400 @ 10.15? Check out the hot soccer moms, then begin the mountain assault?

Starbucks
906 Buford Hwy
Cumming, GA 30041

CD just run into CycleGear and grab a heated jacket liner!

·
Registered
2,155 Posts

Not a bad idea....but that jacket liner won't make the asphalt warm enough to suit me.

·
Super Moderator
4,384 Posts
RTF the social pressure is building! Cancel the home depot run, football season is over, no motogp race this weekend.....;)
I AM feeling the pressure.

The pressure to finance my daughter's wedding, that is. The kid wants to run down to Athens to have brunch at a restaurant she's thinking would make an ideal venue for the "Day After Brunch", which she's telling me would be the expected manner in which to get the out of town visitors back on the road after the Saturday night throwdown, in addition to being a needless and splashy way of draining the last few dollars out of daddy's retirement fund. I know that is a weak excuse, but it is the absolute god's honest truth.

It's a good thing I went ahead and blew that focus group money on those thoroughly extravagant Giles Tooling axle blocks, because that's sure to be the last shred of disposable cash I will have for the remainder of 2015. :apologetic:

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Roger that, some things are more important than riding. For now that is...but the FZ-09 Dark Side won't let you get away with this for long. If you are stressed, overworked, or generally pissed off we will find you and make you ride....

I AM feeling the pressure.

The pressure to finance my daughter's wedding, that is. The kid wants to run down to Athens to have brunch at a restaurant she's thinking would make an ideal venue for the "Day After Brunch", which she's telling me would be the expected manner in which to get the out of town visitors back on the road after the Saturday night throwdown, in addition to being a needless and splashy way of draining the last few dollars out of daddy's retirement fund. I know that is a weak excuse, but it is the absolute god's honest truth.

It's a good thing I went ahead and blew that focus group money on those thoroughly extravagant Giles Tooling axle blocks, because that's sure to be the last shred of disposable cash I will have for the remainder of 2015. :apologetic:

·
Super Moderator
4,384 Posts
...but the FZ-09 Dark Side won't let you get away with this for long. If you are stressed, overworked, or generally pissed off we will find you and make you ride....
Thanks...I'm counting on your patience and persistence.

I'll be thinking of you fellows as I sit down to some overpriced hipster coffee with a spinach and leek Frittata.
What ever happened to the good old days when people ate corned beef hash topped with a fried egg and washed it down with a cup of Maxwell House?

Y'all stay safe and enjoy the day.
~fish

·
Registered
25 Posts
Cool, Rex we can meet up - maybe Starbucks off exit 13 of 400 @ 10.15? Check out the hot soccer moms, then begin the mountain assault?

Starbucks
906 Buford Hwy
Cumming, GA 30041

Where do you wanna ride to? The dragon is looking like 65% chance of rain tomorrow. I invited a FZ-09 guy off Instagram, not sure he'll show but I figured the more the merrier!

I've been riding around ATL today and it's glorious. Even ran into a guy with a graphite/blurple fz-09 in Buckhead. Just stopped for a beer. Life is good!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
5,751 Posts
Where do you wanna ride to? The dragon is looking like 65% chance of rain tomorrow. I invited a FZ-09 guy off Instagram, not sure he'll show but I figured the more the merrier!

I've been riding around ATL today and it's glorious. Even ran into a guy with a graphite/blurple fz-09 in Buckhead. Just stopped for a beer. Life is good!

Don't shoot the messenger if this falls through, but WBIR channel 10 news in Knoxville says that there will be mild temperatures on Sunday (upper 50's) with clouds moving in and rain starting late Sunday night into early Monday morning..........so it may be dry.....just not really sunny all day. Right now (Sat 3PM) it's almost 63 degrees at the house.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Don't shoot the messenger if this falls through, but WBIR channel 10 news in Knoxville says that there will be mild temperatures on Sunday (upper 50's) with clouds moving in and rain starting late Sunday night into early Monday morning..........so it may be dry.....just not really sunny all day. Right now (Sat 3PM) it's almost 63 degrees at the house.
Quit making excuses. Come ride with us!

·
Super Moderator
5,751 Posts
Peggy and I will most likely be riding tomorrow, but it's going to be closer to the house this time of year. I'm definitely in when the weather warms up.

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I am open, planned to do the run to suches, 60, blood mountain, 180. I am flexible though. The more the merrier.....

1 - 20 of 30 Posts