Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2016 XSR900 60th Anniv. Edition
2,012 Posts
Awww, damn... Am I going to have to spend more money?! This is pretty much what my kid and I are doing on our dirt bikes at home. The Sunday bikes would be perfect!

·
Registered
2,012 Posts
Everyone needs to get one and we can have small bike races 🤪
Hells yeah! Caution: May die laughing.

Reactions: Muc

·
Registered
8 Posts
We used to do this stuff years ago on an oval we found behind a building in an industrial area in Chicago. Midnight oval races on the XR50s.

·
Registered
2,786 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
It's home !! Man what fun this bike is ! Lots of down low power and just the right size for my lot ! The stock foot pegs dirt bike Wide style was to wide for my left foot to get good shifts so I installed my factory FZ09 pegs on it and that did the trick ! Shift pattern is kinda funky 4 up ..gotta get used to that ! I also found out that the motor in this thing is the most sought-after in the pocket bikes . It has the YX140cc motor also knows as a Piranha 140cc...I am very happy with it and its going to be a blast !! Also the owners manual referees to hours on maintenance but it did not come with a hour meter so a quick shopping spree on Ebay and got one for under $9.00 shipped and at the house in 3 days. Found a great place to mount it on the top yoke by drilling and tapping two tiny holes right behind the front number plate..now I'm set !!!

Attachments

·
Registered
2,012 Posts
Wow, that was quick! Gotta see some action shots... 😎🏁

1 - 13 of 13 Posts