Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dude, remember when I saw you today on your Grey Bike off of 61 Pali Hiway? I had the Red one. I was like Metal man; giving you the Ronnie James Dio \m/. You were like bitchin man throwin the shaka. Then you must have realized it too, you saw another FZ09 on island. Totally rad bro, totally.

·
Registered
216 Posts
I've been on Oahu about 10 days now and I've seen a few Yammers, mostly Rs and motoX, lots of loud Harleys and tons of angry bee scooters, not one FZ09 in the bunch.
Headed back to Alaska tomorrow to pick up my new Liquid Graphite and haul it home if the weather doesn't cooperate. Break-up and frost heaves would not be fun on a new bike with questionable rebound abilities.

Quicksilver

·
Registered
663 Posts
Bad news quick. The nice weather disappeared. It may rain or snow the next couple days, but as long as you're not riding it home. When are you getting your bike? Aren't they closed on Sunday? My sister-in-law broke out her Spyder today.

She lived off K-beach road for the past several years if you ever saw a gal on a bright red Spyder. (3-wheeled contraption)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts