Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,
Thank you for taking the time to read my post. As stated, I was thinking of buying a used 2015 FZ-09. Just go give you guys an idea, it is a bike with 10k miles on it with an out the door price of $5,100. I don't think it's too bad, but I would like to see if I can get it down to $4,800.
So just a few questions:
  1. Do you think that is an acceptable price? It is from a dealership, they say it does not have any problems (but that's their word since I have not test driven it yet, I cannot verify that).
  2. What type of maintenance do you all do on your motorcycle?
  3. Are there any tips that you all can share in buying a used motorcycle? For example, is there any type of maintenance you would do on a motorcycle you just brought home?
Thanks again everyone for your words of wisdom!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Bought my 2015 from private seller last year in March with 5,xxx miles for $5,100 dollars in mass. With over 12,xxx miles on it now, I've tightened the chain once, changed spark plugs my self, cleaned air filter, gone through a pair of michelin pilot 2ct's, and tightened the steering stem nut. Only thing I felt needed to be done were the nut and chain. Noticible difference in performance after plugs and air filter clean.

·
Banned
5 Posts
Hello everyone,
Thank you for taking the time to read my post. As stated, I was thinking of buying a used 2015 FZ-09. Just go give you guys an idea, it is a bike with 10k miles on it with an out the door price of $5,100. I don't think it's too bad, but I would like to see if I can get it down to $4,800.
So just a few questions:
  1. fedloan irs.gov easybib

2. Do you think that is an acceptable price? It is from a dealership, they say it does not have any problems (but that's their word since I have not test driven it yet, I cannot verify that).
  3. What type of maintenance do you all do on your motorcycle?
  4. Are there any tips that you all can share in buying a used motorcycle? For example, is there any type of maintenance you would do on a motorcycle you just brought home?
Thanks again everyone for your words of wisdom!
AGREED!!!

·
Registered
5,020 Posts
At least they're recognisable.

·
Registered
370 Posts
They're shill accounts/posts through Vertical Scope. We had heaps of them over on Supraforums too. Pretty shameful.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts