Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

21 - 40 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
270 Posts
Seattle is almost as weird as Portland, so I was a bit hesitant to shoot fish in a barrel... but happy to help you feel less alone. Next, I'll show you this:

this is an actual car under the troll's left hand

·
Registered
2017 Hi-Viz and Matte Grey MT-09
523 Posts
You'd think with Burning Man held so close to here, there'd be more weird stuff in Reno. And yet, I'm drawing a blank.

·
Registered
2020 MT-09
979 Posts
Think that's the cause for low effort. I just need to sell some kids so I have more free time... Any takers? I have most ages 18 down to 6.

·
Registered
710 Posts
There's a place not too far away called the "UFO welcome center" I might have to rip out there and get a photo. Look it up if you need a good laugh.

·
Registered
2019 Yamaha MT 10
913 Posts
Discussion Starter · #35 ·
Think that's the cause for low effort. I just need to sell some kids so I have more free time... Any takers? I have most ages 18 down to 6.
Crappy excuse. I never had any kids because I anticipated that this moment would arrive and I'd have to ride more often.

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
Hahah, I had to look that up.

The Republic of Molossia, also known as Molossia, is a micronation claiming sovereignty over 1.28 acres of land near Dayton, Nevada. It was founded by Kevin Baugh (born July 30, 1962). The Republic of Molossia has claimed itself a nation, but it is not recognized as a country by any recognized national government[6] nor by the United Nations. On April 16, 2016, Baugh hosted a tour of Molossia, sponsored by the website Atlas Obscura.[7] Kevin Baugh continues to pay property taxes on the land to Storey County (the recognized local government), although he calls it "foreign aid". Kevin Baugh has stated, "We all want to think we have our own country, but you know the U.S. is a lot bigger".[8] Molossia is a de facto dictatorship, because it is ruled by Kevin Baugh since 1977 without any elections.

·
Registered
2019 Yamaha MT 10
913 Posts
Discussion Starter · #38 ·

·
Registered
2016 XSR900 60th Anniv. Edition
2,521 Posts
I guess I’m a racist, then. ‘Cuz that’s weird. 😵‍💫

21 - 40 of 57 Posts