Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone, been lurking on this forum for a little while, waiting for my 2015 MT-09 to arrive in Australia. I have learnt so about this bike & would like to thank all the contributors. Won't be too much longer & the mods will begin.:)

·
Registered
475 Posts
Welcome! I just picked up mine on the weekend after a little wait. When does she arrive? Hopefully soon. Anyway, you're in the right place! Looking forward to seeing and hearing about your mod journey.. Cheers

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
Did they give you a specific day it'll arrive? Maxtorque can tell you about the agony, lol

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Hello MT09/TigerShark/RickyNy & thanks. It's been on order for 4+ weeks & the dealer still can't tell me when it will arrive. Included in the same order as mine [amongst other Yamaha models] from the same dealer, is another six that have been sold. Yamaha manufacturing must be working 24/7 on this model alone. I really don't mind as I have heaps of gear/coming & want it all ready to install. I hope you are enjoying your ride. 2wheeldrift.

·
Registered
166 Posts
I waited on mine foe 3 months lol
Welcome to the boards!

·
Super Moderator
5,734 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congrats on the new MT.

·
Registered
343 Posts
Welcome. Where I'm from we park for winter. Guessing you can enjoy the ride year round. I'm keeping mine for rest of life so slowly personalizing it.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Welcome. Where I'm from we park for winter. Guessing you can enjoy the ride year round. I'm keeping mine for rest of life so slowly personalizing it.
"
Thanks grrrumble & yes I can ride year round & do. I don't know how many times I've said to my wife " I'll be keeping this bike for ever". Yeah sure.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts