Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
699 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Do you have your XSR chillin in your garage?! Why not share a photo and make everyone waiting mad at you? Come on... It will be fun.

Post up and show off.

·
Registered
78 Posts
I've had mine since last Friday, with one oil change and 300 miles on it. I just stopped in the dealer a mile from my house to check out a used CB1100, and saw this beauty. The salesman asked if I wanted to test drive it, and of coarse I said yes. They then prepped it, and 45 minutes later I was trading in my Bonneville.

·
Registered
2 Posts
In the uk this is the color that is easy to get but I fell in love with this color at the bike show in the uk last December I have not been on a bike for 5 years so this is a great bike to come back on

·
Registered
699 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Had mine for 2 weeks now, but was gone to Austin MotoGP for one of those weeks.
Still managed to put 650 km on it.

I'm in love with this thing, and I have a brand new S1000RR sitting in the garage...

View attachment 26852
You should have brought that down to ATX. I would have put it in my garage for you. :)

·
Registered
150 Posts
20160412_122706-1.jpg
In addition to the two days the shop had her in an effort to locate and correct the tripped codes, I've had her for a little over a week. 1,100 miles so far. Just ordered the Euro-spec clear turnsignals and some Galfer steel brake lines with HH pads. Otherwise, I've been dialing in the suspension on my favorite "race" roads, which also convinced me to pull the trigger on the steel brake lines and pads.

·
Registered
78 Posts
View attachment 26881
In addition to the two days the shop had her in an effort to locate and correct the tripped codes, I've had her for a little over a week. 1,100 miles so far. Just ordered the Euro-spec clear turnsignals and some Galfer steel brake lines with HH pads. Otherwise, I've been dialing in the suspension on my favorite "race" roads, which also convinced me to pull the trigger on the steel brake lines and pads.
Where did you order the Euro-spec clear turn signals? That's one of the first things I'm doing, the other is bar end mirrors.

·
Registered
133 Posts
You should be! Awesome mate. You seem to be of a certain age that grew up on naked superbikes in the 80's...

1 - 20 of 42 Posts