Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,751 Posts
I saw that on the WERA race forum yesterday.....can't wait!

·
Registered
150 Posts
That's awesome! Can't wait for this!

While we're on the topic (and not to derail the thread...), does anyone have any recommendations for cool motorcycle flicks like this to watch? I've seen Faster and Fastest on Netflix and really enjoyed them, would love to watch others if anyone has any suggestions... thanks!

·
Registered
128 Posts

While we're on the topic (and not to derail the thread...), does anyone have any recommendations for cool motorcycle flicks like this to watch? I've seen Faster and Fastest on Netflix and really enjoyed them, would love to watch others if anyone has any suggestions... thanks!
Torque :D

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
5,751 Posts
For anyone that's interested, the original "On Any Sunday" is on youtube in it's entirety. Have to do a search though, I don't have the link to it handy.

·
Registered
225 Posts
For anyone that's interested, the original "On Any Sunday" is on youtube in it's entirety. Have to do a search though, I don't have the link to it handy.
It's also on Netflix!.......I keep it bookmarked:cool: I also have the original on DVD and Dust to Glory on DVD as well.
I can't wait to see the new one!!!!

EDIT: I have seen On Any Sunday many, many times. Probably my most watched bit of cinema.

·
Registered
730 Posts
Worlds Fastest Indian.... beats ALL the f&f type flicks hands down!

Reactions: v2Bob

·
Registered
3,842 Posts

There is a 8? Part series on the TT that was alright on YouTube. Just search TT series episode 1.

Sent from my hot secretary, dictated but not read

·
Registered
150 Posts
Thanks for the suggestions guys :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts