Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
4,444 Posts
No thanks, I ride to get away from the phone, I don't want it built into my helmet, I Yi Yi..... It looks more like a bicycle helmet with a visor than a motorcycle helmet.

Are you sure it's not another Apple product idea? and called the I-Cap??? or I-Crap? :confused:

·
Super Moderator
5,751 Posts
And once again, moving to the section that it belongs in..............

·
Registered
4,444 Posts
This helmet might be worth while, if you drive in heavy traffic all the time, to keep a better eye on what's behind you. But even then, it would take some getting use to so it's not a distraction while you're riding.

Reevu MSX1 Rear-View Helmet - RevZilla

·
Registered
651 Posts
No thanks, I ride to get away from the phone, I don't want it built into my helmet, I Yi Yi..... It looks more like a bicycle helmet with a visor than a motorcycle helmet.

Are you sure it's not another Apple product idea? and called the I-Cap??? or I-Crap? :confused:
They can call it the I-pository and stick it where the sun don't shine

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
The only extra feature I would want would be infrared night vision... anything else just provides more distractions. Collision detection? Want the hell are you doing when you ride? Reading a book??? Use your damn eyes! Sheesh!

·
Registered
185 Posts
I like the concept . Like a fighter pilot helmet , maybe give all kinds of info in the corner of the screen would be better then looking down at gauges . In fact the more I think about it the more I like the potential .

·
Registered
235 Posts
I didn't see any where that this helmet has a HUD.. It specifically says "alerts" with lights and sounds.

·
Registered
411 Posts
I really like they style and concept of the Skully Helmet. would love to see one of these in person to see how well it works. Don't think I could ever afford that kind of price for one though. SKULLY AR-1

·
Banned
3,470 Posts
I really like they style and concept of the Skully Helmet. would love to see one of these in person to see how well it works. Don't think I could ever afford that kind of price for one though. SKULLY AR-1
You'd be paying for too much crap you wouldn't want.

·
Super Moderator
5,751 Posts
Getting kinda grumpy in your old age ....

It's not an FZ-09 nor an FZ-09 accessory. It just a concept.
Yea, ESPECIALLY when someone posts stuff in the WRONG section......and especially someone that has been on the forum for a long time!!!
And the part about not being an FZ09 accessory..........so you couldn't wear that helmet if you own an FZ09?? Then why did you even post it?????

Reactions: EdVR
1 - 20 of 53 Posts