Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys just wanted to let you all know we have the FZ07 at Ridenow Powersports in Chandler AZ. The first ove we have recieved is number 00056 and is Rapid Red. I will be updating this thread as its built and prepped. Hopefully well be getting the other 2 colors in the next few weeks.

Additionally we also have all 3 color fz09s and an fz09 that is prepped with the akrapovic titanium exhaust system is anyone would like to hear it in person.

On to the Pictures!:

·
Registered
385 Posts
I wish the 09 had the 2 piece seat, looks better and cheaper to upgrade the pilot seat. Cool bike, but me still loving the 09! Props to yamaha though for keeping them coming. Only thing that will make me trade up will be the new FZ-13!!!!! Monster triple, abs, traction control, ohlins out of the box, 425lbs and $10K. Waking up from dream now...

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
I wish the 09 had the 2 piece seat, looks better and cheaper to upgrade the pilot seat. Cool bike, but me still loving the 09! Props to yamaha though for keeping them coming. Only thing that will make me trade up will be the new FZ-13!!!!! Monster triple, abs, traction control, ohlins out of the box, 425lbs and $10K. Waking up from dream now...
Yep, dream on.

·
Super Moderator
5,734 Posts
Well, looks like I'm going to have to order another set of the Dunlop Q3's if the FZ07 comes with the BT023.....that ain't happening for me.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts