Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
699 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Congrats goes out to Nickv09! He is the first FZ-09 owner that I know of! He picked it up yesterday in PHX, AZ! We are all patiently awaiting ours! Super pumped for Nick! He is enjoying his right now as he rides around the Valley on the Sun, I mean Valley OF the Sun! Still super hot over there, but I bet it is a bit cooler with the FZ-09 under him!

Chime it to congratulate him in this thread, or in his New FZ-09 Owner Thread.

·
Registered
354 Posts
The trucks are rolling! I have a feeling we suckers back east will be waiting for another couple of weeks.

Well done, Nickv09. Good luck and be safe.

Cheers.
I know i keep looking for where each poster who is getting them to see where they live that way i know how close they are to us. When they get to NY i will let you know but with my luck they will hit upstate around buffalo first.

·
Registered
354 Posts

Congrats goes out to Nickv09! He is the first FZ-09 owner that I know of! He picked it up yesterday in PHX, AZ! We are all patiently awaiting ours! Super pumped for Nick! He is enjoying his right now as he rides around the Valley on the Sun, I mean Valley OF the Sun! Still super hot over there, but I bet it is a bit cooler with the FZ-09 under him!

Chime it to congratulate him in this thread, or in his New FZ-09 Owner Thread.
OH Nick i am so sorry you don't look good on there at all you better just ship that bike up here and let me see what i can do for it ok! Thank you for your cooperation on this matter. haha jk con grates

·
Registered
235 Posts
my dealer finally got back to me today saying end of Oct- early Nov (Idiots) I'm done with them.. Austin TX..

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
my dealer finally got back to me today saying end of Oct- early Nov (Idiots) I'm done with them.. Austin TX..
Yeah, I don't think they know what's going on. My dealer has 5 dealerships and I'm supposed to get the first one that comes into any one of them and they are saying "early Oct". They are in the Dallas and there is a member here getting his tomorrow out of the Dallas area. WTF.

·
Registered
235 Posts
Yeah, I don't think they know what's going on. My dealer has 5 dealerships and I'm supposed to get the first one that comes into any one of them and they are saying "early Oct". They are in the Dallas and there is a member here getting his tomorrow out of the Dallas area. WTF.
I'm thinking I may make a trip to Dallas.. what kinda quote did you get?

1 - 20 of 52 Posts