Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Cleaning out my garage, found leftovers from my Fz09 / Fj09. A few good items for sale. Selling all leftover parts as my bike is now dead RIP.

Item #1; I have a fully adjustable ohlins rear shock with remote preload, I used for 8k or so miles on my 2014 Fz09. Shock came from a 2004 zx6rr trackbike(has identical spec to fz09). The shock is ohlins model KA301 PRXLS(costs around $1000 new). See photos, pictured next to a stock rear shock. Shock will fit any models Fz09, xsr900, mt09, fj09, tracer gt 900. The shock will fit perfectly the above models if you perform minor modifications to the recipient. The shock functions, however it is due to be serviced by an ohlins service center, due to leaking seal (common with ohlins units). Shock sprung for 230# rider, but when serviced that can be changed to fit. Ohlins shocks like these are designed to be lifetime serviceable.
Price for shock, $225 firm.

Item #2 spiegler stainless brake lines and a r6 radial master cylinder. Lines are clear with blue fittings. In the 2 up configuration. I used these a few thousand miles before returning bike to stock to sell. They are in excellent condition. The lines will only fit Fz09 14-16. Pictured as I had it installed. Reservoir not included. Combined with new bake pads these lines and master cylinder are a serious upgrade to the fz09s front brakes.
Price for item #2 $100 firm.

Item #3 factory Fj09 front master cylinder with lever had 8k miles of use. Probably the same as fz09 and Xrs9000. $50 firm

Item #4 factory 2015 Fj09 ECU. Will work in Fj09 15 to early 17. Good for sending away to reflash without down time. $75 firm

Item #5 brake rotors 2 front 1 rear,(Fz09 Fj09 Mt09, xsr9000 compatible) had 8k miles of use but still tons of life left see pics. $50 firm

Item #6 Factory Fj09 seat set, less than 1k miles of use. $50 firm

Item #8 superlite 17/ 44 tall sprocket set for Fz09 or Fj09 less than 2k miles on sprockets good for long freeway trips. $50 firm

Item #9 Fj09 Ftecu side harness for quick shifter, $20

Item #10 brand new unused ngk iridium spark plugs for Fz09 and like. $20 firm

Item #11 factory Fj09 handgrips used, progrip 713 new for Fz09 $10 firm

Item #12 new unused Ape manual cam chain tensioner Will fit Fz09 Fj09,xsr900 and compatible . $ 50 firm.

Item #13 China levers (blue adjustable)and replacement mirror parts for Fz09 $20 firm.

Item # 14 box of factory Fj09 hand guards, windscreen, turn signals, rear wheel axel adjusters, and oem license plate holder. $15 for all.

ITEM #15 box of 2015 FJ09 oem fork cartridges in usable condition, they are in great shape. $50

Item #16 a highly desirable set of Yamaha factory Fj09 side cases one is lightly scuffed(See pics), the other is in mint condition $275 for the set. I used them a total of 3 times.

Item# 17 2 320 mm. arashi wave front rotors that I did trial fit on my bike. They looked amazing but I did not like the braking feel they gave $20

All prices I have listed are for local pickup in Los Angeles, Ca. If Shippped buyer gets to pay shipping.

Attachments

·
Registered
62 Posts
Do you know if #4 the FJ09 ecu can be flashed to work on the 2016 XSR900? If it can, I will pay you to ship it.

·
Registered
2016 XSR900 60th Anniv. Edition
1,662 Posts
Do you know if #4 the FJ09 ecu can be flashed to work on the 2016 XSR900? If it can, I will pay you to ship it.
I would probably contact Vcyclenut for that. I’m sure he can advise you. Do you not have your own ECU you can just get reflashed?

·
Registered
2016 xsr 900
515 Posts
What kind of modifications need to be done to make the shock work on an xsr900 - do you have a link or anything describing what needs to be done?

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Cleaning out my garage, found leftovers from my Fz09 / Fj09. A few good items for sale. Selling all leftover parts as my bike is now dead RIP.

Item #1; I have a fully adjustable ohlins rear shock with remote preload, I used for 8k or so miles on my 2014 Fz09. Shock came from a 2004 zx6rr trackbike(has identical spec to fz09). The shock is ohlins model KA301 PRXLS(costs around $1000 new). See photos, pictured next to a stock rear shock. Shock will fit any models Fz09, xsr900, mt09, fj09, tracer gt 900. The shock will fit perfectly the above models if you perform minor modifications to the recipient. The shock functions, however it is due to be serviced by an ohlins service center, due to leaking seal (common with ohlins units). Shock sprung for 230# rider, but when serviced that can be changed to fit. Ohlins shocks like these are designed to be lifetime serviceable.
Price for shock, $225 firm.

Item #2 spiegler stainless brake lines and a r6 radial master cylinder. Lines are clear with blue fittings. In the 2 up configuration. I used these a few thousand miles before returning bike to stock to sell. They are in excellent condition. The lines will only fit Fz09 14-16. Pictured as I had it installed. Reservoir not included. Combined with new bake pads these lines and master cylinder are a serious upgrade to the fz09s front brakes.
Price for item #2 $100 firm.

Item #3 factory Fj09 front master cylinder with lever had 8k miles of use. Probably the same as fz09 and Xrs9000. $50 firm

Item #4 factory 2015 Fj09 ECU. Will work in Fj09 15 to early 17. Good for sending away to reflash without down time. $75 firm

Item #5 brake rotors 2 front 1 rear,(Fz09 Fj09 Mt09, xsr9000 compatible) had 8k miles of use but still tons of life left see pics. $50 firm

Item #6 Factory Fj09 seat set, less than 1k miles of use. $50 firm

Item #8 superlite 17/ 44 tall sprocket set for Fz09 or Fj09 less than 2k miles on sprockets good for long freeway trips. $50 firm

Item #9 Fj09 Ftecu side harness for quick shifter, $20

Item #10 brand new unused ngk iridium spark plugs for Fz09 and like. $20 firm

Item #11 factory Fj09 handgrips used, progrip 713 new for Fz09 $10 firm

Item #12 new unused Ape manual cam chain tensioner Will fit Fz09 Fj09,xsr900 and compatible . $ 50 firm.

Item #13 China levers (blue adjustable)and replacement mirror parts for Fz09 $20 firm.

Item # 14 box of factory Fj09 hand guards, windscreen, turn signals, rear wheel axel adjusters, and oem license plate holder. $15 for all.

ITEM #15 box of 2015 FJ09 oem fork cartridges in usable condition, they are in great shape. $50

Item #16 a highly desirable set of Yamaha factory Fj09 side cases one is lightly scuffed(See pics), the other is in mint condition $275 for the set. I used them a total of 3 times.

Item# 17 2 320 mm. arashi wave front rotors that I did trial fit on my bike. They looked amazing but I did not like the braking feel they gave $20

All prices I have listed are for local pickup in Los Angeles, Ca. If Shippped buyer gets to pay shipping.
item #2 pending
Item #14 pending
Item# 16 sold
The site is not letting me edit my original post ?

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
What kind of modifications need to be done to make the shock work on an xsr900 - do you have a link or anything describing what needs to be done?
Mods needed, slight trimming of battery tray to get shock in, the ohlins is bigger a few mm every dimension. I have found you need a mm of space for the fuel line exit from under the gas tank, to fix add 2 washers each to the the 2 hex bolts(underneath) that hold the back of the gas tank to the frame. The two bolts that are vertical. This raises the bottom of the tank a mm so the shock body doesn’t interfere with the bottom of fuel line. Aside from that no other mods.

·
Registered
214 Posts
1 and 10 shipped to sacramento? I have my buddy (certified ohlins tech) checking the specs on the shock. Will know for sure tomorrow

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Three new parts to add to the yard sale.
item# 18 a all black leather Corbin FJ09 saddle somehow untouched by the accident only very small signs of wear and tear. Would highly recommend this be sold local as its big and shipping will be expensive $200

Item # 19 a brembo Rcs 19 front master cylinder. Has a small amount of road rash on the tip of the lever and adjuster plastic screw cover is missing $125

item #20 givi trekker Fj09 rear rack with mono key plate. Has a small amount of road rash on the right hand side from accident $50

Attachments

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Price update I still can’t edit original post. $150 for ohlins

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Ohlins shock, ape Cct, and Fj09 panniers are sold for whatever reason I am not allowed to edit original post.
Mods if I could do it I would.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts