Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So my buddy crashed while we were riding our bikes end of the season this year.... Garage told them insurance paid him and it would be ok to come get the bike

10882236_10203380380251785_8765329138404719516_n.jpg

We thought the bike was trashed but turns out most of the harnesses uncliped themselfs. All of the fluid remained in the bike and all hoses and radiator and oil cooler is mint.... The only thing that got busted was the fuel pump relay...
Bike is a 2008 Suzuki Bking (Busa Motor)

We are currently throwing around ideas but leaning towards a shifter cart which would be the easiest and most cost effective thing to build this thread will detail the build from begining toend...

Right now were just waiting on the relay to come in to fire the bike up and make sure its sound we will then begin to tear this thing apart and figure out what can be used in the project and what can be sold to fund the project

·
Registered
123 Posts
Make a trike or quad out of it. :)

Use the stock rear suspension, graft on a Quad front, and put on "flat track" tires, that will hook up for the street.

Fun all around.

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
Nice! Have fun.

·
Registered
3,842 Posts
everyone's doing 3 wheeled machines now - you should say f(*& those people and do a 1 wheel machine. Buck the trend my friend - good luck!

·
Registered
2,476 Posts
They are letting him keep the bike?
Thats damn cool.....I vote shifter cart. I always loved those ,but never got one as I know Ill get either arrested or killed....or maybe both if that's possible...:)

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
Drift trike

1 - 10 of 10 Posts