Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like to send a massive shout out & huge thanks to Nick.

He has gone well above & beyond to help me sort out the fine tuning of my GP front end, taking the time to break down the specific issues that I was coming up with over the course of the last 12 months.

We just don't see this level of customer service & expertise in AU & it's something us Aussies could certainly do with some schooling on. Generally speaking, even with a considerable purchase, with the exception of the mandatory 12 month warranty provided with goods, once you've made your purchase, you're on your own.

Thank you Nick, for all your help, the time you've taken to respond to emails very promptly & for all your contributions to this community.

I could only wish to have such a professional, in every context of the word, based on the same continent.

You Sir, will continue to have 100% of my support ( & business where possible)

Regards,

David.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The springs arrived today thanks Nick, should be set up in the next week or so when the weather clears up a bit.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
For some reason the sub-forum never notified me of these threads, sorry I missed this. Thanks for the kind words - I'm happy to be of service!

Nick
No worries,

I put up a pic/post with the RH leg in the "what have you done to your bike today" thread, with the .80 springs installed.

Still to do the ebrake test, but this is a world away from where the front end has been.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts