Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Three years in the making. What bike to get? So many amazing second hand choices, but then the MT 09 came along at almost second hand prices. Well I was ready and for warned, thanks to some amazing advice, to buy a new Yamaha MT 09 from a local dealer in Queenstown New Zealand. But I was offered a Demo for $13000nz from another dealer, with Ohlins andreani cartridge kit up front, top of the line Nitron bouncers on the back, K&N, iridium spark plugs, Akrapovic Racing Line Carbon Exhaust, smog block off plates, power commander v, radiator covers, custom seat, tail tidy, rizoma tail light etc...
What a Freakin awesome bike! I live amongst the Mountains, I wish I had this bike 16yrs ago when I first moved to Queenstown!
Dam, i seem to be having some technical issues attaching photos from my galaxy s4. Will try and sort it out. 14190686686962.jpg 14190683833211.jpg 14190691184484.jpg

·
Registered
137 Posts
Nice one, is this the same bike that was in Tauranga dealership?? I saw it a while back when on a weekend break and a friend was buying a STR.
Looked really nice and would have been tempting if I hadn't already bought mine.
Great bikes and great fun, can imagine it would be great around the bends in QT.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts