Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Three years in the making. What bike to get? So many amazing second hand choices, but then the MT 09 came along at almost second hand prices. Well I was ready and for warned, thanks to some amazing advice, to buy a new Yamaha MT 09 from a local dealer in Queenstown New Zealand. But I was offered a Demo for $13000nz from another dealer, with Ohlins andreani cartridge kit up front, top of the line Nitron bouncers on the back, K&N, iridium spark plugs, Akrapovic Racing Line Carbon Exhaust, smog block off plates, power commander v, radiator covers, custom seat, tail tidy, rizoma tail light etc...
What a Freakin awesome bike! I live amongst the Mountains, I wish I had this bike 16yrs ago when I first moved to Queenstown!
Dam, i seem to be having some technical issues attaching photos from my galaxy s4. Will try and sort it out. Land vehicle Vehicle Motorcycle Motor vehicle Car Land vehicle Vehicle Motorcycle Car Motor vehicle Land vehicle Vehicle Motorcycle Car Supermoto

·
Registered
137 Posts
Nice one, is this the same bike that was in Tauranga dealership?? I saw it a while back when on a weekend break and a friend was buying a STR.
Looked really nice and would have been tempting if I hadn't already bought mine.
Great bikes and great fun, can imagine it would be great around the bends in QT.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts